Pilot Demo FP

Old April 8th 04, 02:41 AM
Speebob

Default Pilot Demo FP

This is a Brand new mint, Pilot Crystal. I have a few of these. They are
brand new, never used, with sticker on the pen and in box. This is a fairly
new model from the last 4-5 years I think but I know it's not in the 2001+
catalogs since I have them. Nice pink-ish translucent pen with gold plated
trim. The nib is gold plated steel and is a fine only. Cap snaps on and it
has a squeeze converter filling system. One neat thing about this pen is it
comes apart really easy into about 12 pieces. Great to demonstrate how a FP
works and is put together. Overall a nice pen for the money. No one else
has out this nice of a demonstrator for this price. I really like this pen.
Here is a photo:

www.speerbob.com/crystal.jpg

The Crystal is $33.00. This includes shipping in the US or Canada. E-mail
me at if interested. Cheers, BOB