How do I ship a jukebox?

Old August 18th 03, 09:20 PM
LateJukeboxer

Default How do I ship a jukebox?

Hi everyone,

I just won my first jukebox auction on ebay and got a Seeburg LS3
Apollo. Does anyone know how I can cheaply have it shipped from Iowa
City, Iowa to the Los Angeles area?

Taking a trailer up there and back will cost me about $500 in Gas so
thats really not an option.

If it doesn't work out, the previous owner said they'd repost the
jukebox on ebay for me so I can't really lose to bad on the deal.

Also, anyone out there know the dimensions for this Jukebox?

Thanks.
Old August 19th 03, 02:38 PM
Bernie

I recommend Eric's too. It may take a little longer because he seems
to be on the road while booking other shipments. But he hired another
carrier since he wasn't in the area at that time and they were very
professional. They wrapped it up very well, not crated, but it didn't
need it. And i think I paid $375. Which when you compare it to the
others which are around the $600 range it works out for everyone. The
web site is www.machinemover.com

"Keith Stelter" wrote in message ...
If the seller won't package it for shipping, your best bet is Eric's
shipping www.machinemovers.com.
It will take a while for the game to get to you but it will be handled
carefully and Eric will make sure that it is delivered safely.

om...

Old August 20th 03, 01:25 AM
Ron Lyons

Someone on the other group has been looking for him. I dunno, looks bad,
they can't get him on the phone and his whole website is down.

Ron

Old August 20th 03, 01:48 AM
mike

I used to use the juke and pin movers exclusively but got tired of waiting.
You know, even Eric will use North American Van lines when he has something
to move. They will wrap your box or pin with blankets and then shrinkwrap
it. I just got a R1428 and a crate full of 78 RPM records out of Syracuse,
NY. Both items were delivered to my home in Dallas in one week and were in
perfect condition. Cost was less than $300. Call North American and ask for
Michelle Bianchi and she can get you a quote.

m...

Old August 20th 03, 01:54 AM
Keith Stelter

The link should be www.machinemover.com, NOT machinemovers.com as I posted
earlier.
Sorry!!!
"mike" wrote in message
I used to use the juke and pin movers exclusively but got tired of

waiting.
You know, even Eric will use North American Van lines when he has

something
to move. They will wrap your box or pin with blankets and then shrinkwrap
it. I just got a R1428 and a crate full of 78 RPM records out of Syracuse,
NY. Both items were delivered to my home in Dallas in one week and were

in
perfect condition. Cost was less than $300. Call North American and ask

for
Michelle Bianchi and she can get you a quote.

m...