Userper Obama steals baby from patriot parents

Old October 25th 10, 03:06 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
BrickboyTX

Default Userper Obama steals baby from patriot parents

Obama won the election by 10 million votes. Gore got 500,000 more
votes than Bush. Who was the userper?
Old November 6th 10, 09:26 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Jud

On Oct 24, 10:06*pm, BrickboyTX wrote:
Obama won the election by 10 million votes. *Gore got 500,000 more
votes than Bush. Who was the userper?

Thank God for the visionary founding fathers to come up with the
Electoral College! BTW, that wasn't the first time that the popular
vote was overridden by the Electoral College.
Old November 7th 10, 11:39 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Black Scum

proof Obama stole the 2008 election

http://wewillnotbesilenced2008.com/

Old November 9th 10, 08:49 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Frank Provasek

On Nov 7, 5:39*pm, "Black Scum" wrote:
proof Obama stole the 2008 election

http://wewillnotbesilenced2008.com/

That website is about the Democratic primary, not the election.
Parties can make up their
own rules, and have no primary election at all if they so choose.
Old November 18th 10, 01:38 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Blown528hemi

You are living proof that not everyone has there eyes and minds open, yet.
But, thats OK, we won enough seats in the U.S. House to put a stop to that
anti-American SOB in the White House. Bullets or ballots, next stop,
Republican Senate and White House. Now that Boyner is Speaker, if
"President" obama (no caps) and Biden have an accident (grin) we wont have
to worry that Pelosi would become president

Old November 18th 10, 10:40 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Jo FLECK

People who say things like bullets or ballots are implying that they are
willing to assassinate people when an election does not go their way. Or am
I interpreting this wrong?

Old November 18th 10, 06:38 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Frank Galikanokus

Blown528hemi wrote:

You are living proof that not everyone has there eyes and minds open, yet.
But, thats OK, we won enough seats in the U.S. House to put a stop to that
anti-American SOB in the White House. Bullets or ballots, next stop,
Republican Senate and White House. Now that Boyner is Speaker, if
"President" obama (no caps) and Biden have an accident (grin) we wont have
to worry that Pelosi would become president

Yano, we had a republican lead Congress for ten years and a republican in the White House
for eight years.

The result was the the death of thousands of our military men and women in a war of
personal vengeance, the death of tens of thousands of innocent people and the greatest
economic disaster since 1929.

Only a fool would want to repeat this.

JAM
Old November 27th 10, 07:14 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Edward2012

I guess Glenn Beck hasn't taught you yet how to spell, speak with correct
grammar, or construe sentences that make sense...but I guess you can blame
black people and liberalism for that too, since you can't possibly look at a
mirror to figure out why your crap life is the way it is. What's sad, is
that our country IS the way it IS because of sad sacks of crap like you.
Ignorance must be blissful because you sure the hell aren't changing...