Misprinted Dollar Bill

Old May 8th 11, 12:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dracoba

Default Misprinted Dollar Bill

I have a misprinted 1 dollar bill. It is a 2006 series. The misprint is on
the obverse side there is no top border and on the reverse the bottom border
is double the width than the top. Is this a rare note or should I just spend
it.

Old May 9th 11, 12:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On May 8, 7:13*am, "Dracoba" wrote:
I have a misprinted 1 dollar bill. It is a 2006 series. The misprint is on
the obverse side there is no top border and on the reverse the bottom border
is double the width than the top. Is this a rare note or should I just spend
it.

It doesn't appear to be anything special, just an oddity, more of a
conversation piece than anything. If you can post a link to a photo,
we may be able to provide better info.

Jerry
Old May 10th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
george pearl

On May 8, 4:13*am, "Dracoba" wrote:
I have a misprinted 1 dollar bill. It is a 2006 series. The misprint is on
the obverse side there is no top border and on the reverse the bottom border
is double the width than the top. Is this a rare note or should I just spend
it.

I'll give you $10,000 for it.
Old May 14th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Mon, 9 May 2011 16:30:29 -0700 (PDT), george pearl
wrote:

On May 8, 4:13*am, "Dracoba" wrote:
I have a misprinted 1 dollar bill. It is a 2006 series. The misprint is on
the obverse side there is no top border and on the reverse the bottom border
is double the width than the top. Is this a rare note or should I just spend
it.

I'll give you $10,000 for it.

I'll send you a certified check for $12,500 for it, but - as a favor
to me - you must send $2,500 to my sister since I can't send her money
directly due to a legal dispute over an estate.

Please send me your personal details so we can complete this
transaction. It is vitally important that we keep this confidential.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old May 15th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

wrote:

On May 8, 4:13*am, "Dracoba" wrote:
I have a misprinted 1 dollar bill. It is a 2006 series. The misprint is on
the obverse side there is no top border and on the reverse the bottom border
is double the width than the top. Is this a rare note or should I just spend
it.

I'll give you $10,000 for it.

I'll send you a certified check for $12,500 for it, but - as a favor
to me - you must send $2,500 to my sister since I can't send her money
directly due to a legal dispute over an estate.

Please send me your personal details so we can complete this
transaction. It is vitally important that we keep this confidential.

give me $5000 and i will let you use my account in the bahama's. then you can
have my sister in nigeria hold it for only $2500 more after you send $2500 to
uncle fred in monrovia. but cash only, no checks.