FT: 96-97 YZERMAN 24 Karat Gold Plated Coin

Old October 3rd 03, 09:48 PM
Darryl

Default FT: 96-97 YZERMAN 24 Karat Gold Plated Coin

Hello All,

I don't have much for trading anymore as I sold it all.

The only think I have left that I just acquired is a NrMNT-MINT 1996-97
Gotum Hockey Greats "Steve Yzerman" 24 Karat Gold Plated coin $150US BV (a
little smaller then a Half Dollar but bigger than a Quarter and heavier)

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE 4 TRADE SO PLEASE DON"T ASK AS I WON'T
RESPOND IF YOU DO...

Scan available upon request at

The only other thing I will trade this coin for besides what's listed below
is a $150US BV Hockey Card of a Star Player .

All I am Looking for in Trade is this MARIAN HOSSA stuff adding up to $150US
BV in NRMNT/MINT condition..

- 97-98 Donruss Elite Status Marian Hossa RC serial#'d out of 100

- 97-98 MARIAN HOSSA RC's and RC Parallels

- Any Multi-Colored Game Used, low serial#'d GameUsed, or Gameused with Auto
of HOSSA

- Any Certified Auto's of MARIAN HOSSA

- Any show cards numbered xx/20 or less (Will trade for at $20BV or Buy at
$5 each plus actual shipping)

- Any Error cards of Marian Hossa

- Magazines with MARIAN HOSSA on the cover that I don't Have (I will trade
at $4 or buy at $2 plus actual shipping)

*** I may also be willing to buy, but only at 25% of Beckett HI plus actual
shipping to Ontario, Canada

You Must have references of people I KNOW for me to trade with you unless I
have traded with you before. Otherwise if you come to me first then you send
first unless I am Buying from you

I can supply references and my Ebay ID is : DashingW

Thanks and please us
to contact me )

Darryl Waddell
654 Lake Street RR#1
Braeside, Ontario
Canada
K0A 1G0

I only cheer for 2 NHL teams, #1 is the Ottawa Senators
The second is whoever's playing the LEAFS !!!

GO SENS GO !!!!!!
THE CUP IS YOURS 2003-04 !!!!!!