Mother's Day Promotion, Sheaffer MPIs and Sheaffer Closeouts

Old April 28th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default Mother's Day Promotion, Sheaffer MPIs and Sheaffer Closeouts

Fellow Collectors,

1. We are running a Mother's Day 10% off promotion (Mother's Day is May
14):

10% off selected items in addition to our regular prices for our
mailing list members. You can sign up on the front page of our web
sto

http://www.PenHeroStore.com/

2. 50% off all remaining stock of Sheaffer Prelude Compact pens!

We are closing out all the remaining Sheaffer Prelude Compact ballpoint
pens we have in stock at an incredible 50% off discount. We have pens
left in each of the four marbled resin colors. These make great
Mother's Day gifts!

3. Sheaffer MPI pens and accessories at a STEEP discount!

We have a large inventory of Sheaffer MPI pens and accessories that we
are offering at the best price we've ever offered. For a very limited
time, every product in the line will be available at this incredible
discount. It's so low we can't publish it. To find out, you'll have to
use promotion code MPI. The MPI is one of our best sellers, especially
as a gift item. Because of this special discount, we will only offer
one discounted order per customer.

Promotion codes require registration at the store, but this will not
automatically put you on any email list. To get email mailings from us,
you have to sign up for our mailing list. We do not share our store
data with anyone.

Cheers,

Jim Mamoulides
www.PenHero.com