cataracts vs. 8-tracks vs. poor hearing vs. old age- a bad mix !

Old June 4th 05, 01:53 AM
cataract-infested blind fucker Bob Scarborough

Default cataracts vs. 8-tracks vs. poor hearing vs. old age- a bad mix !

aiyeee !! help me, I can't ****ing see or hear anymore !!

ahhhhh !!!

Old June 4th 05, 05:45 AM
StewieGriffin

---aiyeee !! help me, I can't ****ing see or hear anymore !!

ahhhhh !!!---

You have some serious mental problems. I shall pray for you.

Old June 4th 05, 07:26 AM
DeserTBoB

On 3 Jun 2005 21:45:33 -0700, "StewieGriffin"
wrote:

---aiyeee !! help me, I can't ****ing see or hear anymore !!

ahhhhh !!!---

You have some serious mental problems. I shall pray for you. snip

Forget praying about the mental problems...only institutionalization
and some shock therapy will help there. His BIG problem right now is
the IRS! LOL
Old June 4th 05, 01:21 PM
Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind fucker

I disagree, YOUR big problem is the IRS, because you have to give them
your identity to get your "bounty check". They will then begin
watching YOU, very closely.

Old June 4th 05, 04:24 PM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Jun 2005 05:21:24 -0700, "Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind
****er" wrote:

I disagree, YOUR big problem is the IRS, because you have to give them
your identity to get your "bounty check". They will then begin
watching YOU, very closely. snip

Why? They already HAVE my ID, moron. They also have ALL my tax info
and everything's in perfect order...pension, dividend income, stock
trades, property trades...all properly reported and documented.

YOU'RE the one with the problem, Noodles!
Old June 5th 05, 02:38 PM
Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind fucker

we're not talking about your fictitious income, DoucheBob.

we're talking about you signing off on a report, so you can get your
"bounty check"- meaning, you have to take responsibility for that
report, when it proves to be FALSE.

ps- the first thing I'd show them, is your post bragging about getting
a "bounty check"

Old June 5th 05, 10:39 PM
DeserTBoB

On 5 Jun 2005 06:38:33 -0700, "Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind
****er" wrote:

we're not talking about your fictitious income, DoucheBob.

we're talking about you signing off on a report, so you can get your
"bounty check"- meaning, you have to take responsibility for that
report, when it proves to be FALSE.

ps- the first thing I'd show them, is your post bragging about getting
a "bounty check" snip

Knock yourself out, wop boy. They pay the bounty, and we KNOW you're
a tax cheat. The IRS will know soon, too. Better to prepare for that
audit!
Old June 5th 05, 11:37 PM
StewieGriffin

---Knock yourself out, wop boy.---

I'm of Italian decent and that comment was really rude. The religious
and nationality bias you have is really scary. Please seek help- when
I read some of your posts I keep thinking of that guy in Texas in the
mid-60s who was shooting student nurses from the bell tower on campus.
Not cool. I'm not saying you'll be doing that like, next week, but
undiagnosed mental problems lead to laying in bed for, oh, three years
like Brian Wilson.

Old June 6th 05, 05:04 PM
tripping28track

StewieGriffin wrote:
---Knock yourself out, wop boy.---

I'm of Italian decent and that comment was really rude. The religious
and nationality bias you have is really scary. Please seek help- when
I read some of your posts I keep thinking of that guy in Texas in the
mid-60s who was shooting student nurses from the bell tower on campus.
Not cool. I'm not saying you'll be doing that like, next week, but
undiagnosed mental problems lead to laying in bed for, oh, three years
like Brian Wilson.

well said Stewie- you hit the nail there- Bob had to resort to racist
name-calling in this flame war he started.

Old June 6th 05, 05:52 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Jun 2005 09:04:30 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

well said Stewie- you hit the nail there- Bob had to resort to racist
name-calling in this flame war he started. snip

Last time I took an anthropology course, Noodles, Italians weren't a
"race"...they're a nationality. You don't even know the difference,
I'm sure!