Money

Old July 26th 03, 09:47 PM
Help for you!!!!

Default Money

People Helping People

Important Message!

Give unto other as you would have them give unto you.
It is better to give and receive, and if you give something you will
receive something.

Before reading the information below, ask yourself these questions.

Are you tired of being financially tied down with debt?
Are you tired of having just enough money to pay bills?
Are you tired of never having money left after bills?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, you owe it to yourself
to read the following information.

Like most people, I work really hard to make ends meet and am
continually trying to figure out ways to make a little go a long way. We
spend so much of our lives just trying to make a living, that we miss
out on the more important things in life. So when I came across a
posting similar to this, I thought, "yeah, right!" And I thought that
even if it would work, was it okay to earn money this way. It is totally
legal (Postal Lottery Laws Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341)(U.S. Post Office
1-800-725-2161) but that wasn't my only concern, was it ethical? I have
thought about this alot. It costs only $6 - will never cost anyone more
than that (unless they want to keep doing it once their cycle is up
which would cost them another $6) and it could benefit alot of people.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who disagree, but I don't think
money should be such a huge priority in our lives. If this can get me
and my family out of debt and living at a higher standard, without me
having to completely neglect their non financial needs by working
numerous jobs, more power to it. I'm in!

You will now become part of the Mail Order Business. In this business,
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the CASH made from the
mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like
you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here is HOW it works. You send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
addresses listed in this article. You then place your own name and
address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands). I know it sounds crazy but,
theoretically, it should work. Of course, it depends on the honesty of
the participants, so you must have faith in your fellow human and you,
yourself must be honest.

Here is WHY it works. Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond
to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me. Those 25 each
make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around
and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies
each, I will make an additional $626.00! Okay, now here is the fun part,
each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2
and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00! Those
3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react, I will
receive $15,625.00. All for just $6. The thing to remember is thousands
of people are joining the internet everyday, if you are fair and honest
this will work!!!

Here are the RULES (you must follow these - its what makes it LEGAL!):
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
on computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a
good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.)

STEP 1. Get 6 pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and your name and address.
Now, get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
thievery. Next, place one paper with bill in each of 6 envelopes and
seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper stating the above phrase, your name and address and a $1.00 bill.
What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal! Mail
the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1)Vincent McAndrew, 203 Summit Pointe Drive, Scranton, PA 18508
#2)Milissa Zadek, 7568 Mike's Place, Cherry Valley, IL 61016
#3)J. Welch, 135 South Shore Dr., South Yarmouth, MA 02664
#4)TM Weiner, 920 overhill rd, manhattan,ks 66502
#5)Elizabeth Lamhew, 1810 Doris Ave., Los Osos, CA 93402 #6)Judith
Robertson, 1484 Elaine Rd. Apt A., Columbus, OH 43227

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as
number 6 on the list

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups. There are close to 24,000 groups available. The
more you post, the more potential money you make!
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

STEP 1: you do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" for
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers
memory.

STEP 2: open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of
the page. From the "edit" menu select "paste." This will paste a copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.

STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
vairous newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)

STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from
the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group, click the post message button. You're done!

Lets face it people, times are hard now more than ever, so you owe it to
yourself to at least, try to change your financial life and someone
else?s in the process. With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the
list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The
thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over
the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday,
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. and see if it really
works?? I think so? People have said, 'what if the plan is played out
and no one sends you: the money? So what are the chances of that
happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to
give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.

Start today and always remember! Give unto others as you would have
them give unto you!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Name:
E-Mail:
Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Smart Devices Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ
] [ SMART HOME PAGE ]

Old July 27th 03, 05:36 PM
Coin Saver

People Helping People

This is just another version of the "Women Helping Women" scam that those
people were put in jail for in Sacramento just last Spring, isn't it.

Coin Saver