BEWARE "BICYCLE"-Usenet criminal

Old June 20th 05, 06:12 PM
tripping28track

correction- an old resort sticker from someone else's car- and he faked
being a welfare program worker, and was calling them white trash...

which was really odd...and dumb...

Old June 20th 05, 09:20 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
correction- an old resort sticker from someone else's car- and he faked
being a welfare program worker, and was calling them white trash...

My sticker is 2005 and is mine. I pay for it. Deal with it.

Old June 21st 05, 01:54 PM
tripping28track

bicycle wrote:
tripping28track wrote:
correction- an old resort sticker from someone else's car- and he faked
being a welfare program worker, and was calling them white trash...

My sticker is 2005 and is mine. I pay for it. Deal with it.

I did. Big time.

Old June 21st 05, 03:50 PM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Jun 2005 05:54:14 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

My sticker is 2005 and is mine. I pay for it. Deal with it.

I did. Big time. snip

What he means is he made a total ass out of himself. Nice show,
Noodles. Now, not only does Usenet know you've bats in your belfrey,
but so do the people at two country human services departments, The
Butler cops, and everyone in your development!

Good show, eh, what!
Old June 21st 05, 03:54 PM
DeserTBoB

Archived Noodles rant:

From: "tripping28track"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Subject: ATT; ENEMIES OF RICKY ALAN WHITE AKA BICYCLE AKA R.WHITE
Date: 21 Jun 2005 05:54:14 -0700
.com

.com

.com
.com

.com

. com
.com
.com

. com
. com

Old June 23rd 05, 04:05 AM
Dave W

"tripping28track" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ricky Alan White aka "bicycle" aka "r.white" made threatening
posts/emails on the Usenet/Google Groups system- he said he was
traveling hundreds of miles to a gated community, was going to sneak
past the local police force and security guards, and come to someone's
house. His posts were sent to all parties involved. He does not even
have a valid resorts sticker, it was on his car when he bought it. He
claimed to be a welfare worker- so both welfare offices in his nearby
counties were notified. He is on record calling wefare recipients
"white trash", which horrified the welfare office directors. He
claimed to have a company car, both directors said they don't even get
a company car. So he is obviously a chronic pathological liar. Others
have come forward, revealing his true identity, and that he is a
welfare bum who lets his wife work and support him. He is using her
free email account, because she works for charter.net- he is using it
to wreak havoc on Usenet. He has now backpeddled into obscurity- he
spent the last 12 hours deleting all his Google posts. If he is seen
in the area he threatened to visit, he will be arrested on sight, and
charges pressed to full extent of law.

Ricky's buddy is the next dirtbag to go- his name is Bob Scarborough,
of Lancaster, Ca. aka DeserTBob. He's next.

wait, didn't he pull that on Scotty?

Old June 23rd 05, 05:34 AM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:05:07 -0400, "Dave W"
wrote:

wait, didn't he pull that on Scotty? snip

Who pulled what upon whom?

dB
Old June 23rd 05, 05:40 AM
DeserTBoB

Archived Noodles rant:

On 18 Jun 2005 08:47:04 -0700, "tripping28track"

Old June 26th 05, 02:36 PM
DeserTBoB

Archived Noodles threat:

On 26 Jun 2005 05:05:51 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"

From: "trippingtoo8track"
Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Date: 26 Jun 2005 05:05:51 -0700
.com

.com

. com
.com
.com

yup, we steamrolled the bicycle...

and we're not done with him yet...

Old June 26th 05, 02:37 PM
DeserTBoB

On 26 Jun 2005 05:13:35 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

notice how he removed all his posts, laid low for a few days, snip

Gee, Noodles...I thought that's what YOU did!