New One-of-a-kind Doll show at the Dragon*Con 2005 Art Show

Old January 14th 05, 02:16 AM

Default New One-of-a-kind Doll show at the Dragon*Con 2005 Art Show

New One-of-a-kind Doll show at the Dragon*Con 2005 Art Show

We would like to cordially invite you to apply to be a part of the
Dragon*Con 2005 Art Show. Dragon*Con is one of the largest annual
Science Fiction, surreal, horror, new age and Fantasy theme conventions
in the world with an attendance of over 20,000 people. This year the
Art Show, Artist Bazaar, Print Shop, One-of-a-kind Doll Dept. and Art
on Demand Dept. will be located in the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. This
location puts the Art Show in the middle of the convention and on the
same floor as the exhibitor's room and the autographs. The Dragon*Con
2005 Art Show is a very large and diverse event. Thousands of art
buyers from around the country and around the world come to the show
every year to buy the great works exhibited. It is a very active,
exciting function with dynamic programming which gives the
participating artist a high potential for large sales. We believe art
is all about capturing new ideas in one form or another and showing the
world the awesome creativity within these works.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (www.ajc.com) is one of the largest
newspapers in the country with millions of subscribers all over the
Southeast U.S.. There are 2.3 million subscribers in the metro Atlnata
area alone. In 2004 the Atlanta Journal-Constitution picked the
Dragon*Con Art Show as one of THE headline arts event for the summer of
2004. You can read the article at

http://www.accessatlanta.com/arts/co.../16altart.html

Many other publications such as The Creative Loafing
(www.creativeloafing.com), The Gainesville Times, Renderosity, and
Polymer Cafe' have also heralded the Dragon*Con Art Show as one of the
best art shows in the art community.

New One-of-a-kind Doll department! Every year the Dragon*Con Art Show
continues to expand into new areas. This year we are announcing the
newest section of the Art Show, one-of-a-kind-dolls. Each doll is a
one-of-a-kind created by hand by some of the master doll makers in the
industry. These creations bring to life many amazing characters.

We are planning many exciting events for the Dragon*Con 2005 Art Show
including the 5th annual Iron Artist contest, a large canvas on which
all the artists can work (which will be sold at auction immediately
following the competition for MDA), an art salon, making art with live
models, live music, demos, how-to's, and other wonderful events. We
will be hosting our annual Artists Reception on Friday night of the
convention. Panel discussions and demonstrations are very important to
the Art Show as well and the programming room for all Art Show programs
is next to the main entrance of the Art Show.

We have a lot of room for many artists this year and we will get most
of the 20,000 attendees of Dragon*Con to come into our show. Any
artist looking for exposure and sales will want to have work in our
show.

You can also get all the information you need about the artshow from
our web page. Just go to

http://www.artshow.dragoncon.net

or our main page at

http://www.dragoncon.org

We hope you will decide to join us for the excitement at Dragon*Con
2005. The 2005 Art Show is shaping up to be the most exciting show
yet, and one you really don't want to miss!

CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM