New Autographs

Old September 13th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

Default New Autographs

For those few that are interested, I've updated my site with the autographs
I've gotten in the last couple months. Look under "update" on the home page
for a list of those that were added.

www.glennsautographs.com

Glenn

P.S. I'm interested in getting those actors from Night Court that I don't
yet have. If anyone has addies I would appreciate it. I will be making a
posting a short detailed list of those I want soon.

Old September 13th 06, 01:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Glenn, I want Zahi Hawass too... I tried him c/o the Cario Museum and
also via two lectures he did (at museums) and no go. He rarely signs
unless it's a book signing and even then...

Same with Peter Boyle. He's on my most wanted as well and I've tried
him and nothing and I never hear of anyone getting his sig...

I thought Sean Astin was still signing and I thought I heard about
Christopher Lloyd signing once or twice (RARE) via plays. Diane
Kruger signed for me but honestly, I haven't heard of her signing
since Troy.

Old September 13th 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

Never heard anything about Zahi, I wonder why he doesn't sign?

Heard about Peter Boyle, tried him several times, no luck.

Sean Astin, I've tried but he doesn't seem to want to sign anything having
to do with Goonies, and thats what I want. Might have to settle for LOTR.
:-( P.S. Want John Astin, more!

Tried Chritopher Lloyd three or four times. By the time I find an addy for
a play hes gone. Got one early once but still no reply.

I have bought a Diane Kruger framed item, but still want a National Treasure
pic.

Old September 13th 06, 04:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well, you could send an index card maybe and mount it with a Goonies
item. I wonder why he won't sign Goonies. I LOVE that film!

I think Mr. Hawass is too busy. Also, I've seen the way people
approach him. They ask the most inane questions and on the board I
saw where he was answering questions, they were asking the same
questions, sounded illiterate and were asking things not even
associated with him; obviously they don't know a lot about him. I am
sure that doesn't endear "fans" to him. He seems serious and not in
it for the fame aspect.

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:55:53 GMT, "SBFan2000"
wrote:

Never heard anything about Zahi, I wonder why he doesn't sign?

Heard about Peter Boyle, tried him several times, no luck.

Sean Astin, I've tried but he doesn't seem to want to sign anything having
to do with Goonies, and thats what I want. Might have to settle for LOTR.
:-( P.S. Want John Astin, more!

Tried Chritopher Lloyd three or four times. By the time I find an addy for
a play hes gone. Got one early once but still no reply.

I have bought a Diane Kruger framed item, but still want a National Treasure
pic.

.. .

Old October 4th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I tried Sharon a couple times (her and Ron Howard I had inside
information on where they were staying at filming) and NOTHING. She
won't sign at all. I ended up getting one from autographworld.

I hear she's not fond of autograph seekers, but I know a lot of celebs
change like the wind ... who knows.

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:13:43 +0200, "Najara Djinn / connyx"
wrote:

Glenn, you have a autograph of Sharon Stone, right?
Any idea where to write to to get one?

Old October 4th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Najara Djinn / connyx

Old October 4th 06, 06:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Najara Djinn / connyx

forgot sth..

what about betty white?

Old October 5th 06, 01:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

The photo I have of her is a preprint, never heard of a TTM success from
her.

. ..

Old October 5th 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

the addy I used for betty white is at my website.

www.glennsautographs.com

Good Luck
Glenn