A couple to share

Old August 1st 12, 09:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default A couple to share

Got a couple in the mail yesterday to share, not much, but I'll take them:

AAGPBL
Armstrong-Steuert, Beverly, 211 Cathi Ln, Kernersville, NC 27284-9363, signed my 2 IC's, and sent a signed TC. She's my first in 2 yrs, didn't get any back last year and this one I sent out last year and took right at a year to come back.

Star Trek
Poster, Tom, PO Box 13081, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295, played a Borg, he's a stuntman, after a couple of emails back and forth, got my card back yesterday, wish other stunt guys would send back stuff.

Good luck to all the rest of the week,

Joe

Some to share from a couple of days Joe Autographs 0 March 30th 12 01:46 PM
A couple to share Joe Autographs 0 June 9th 11 02:17 AM
A few to share with ya'll Joe Autographs 0 May 12th 11 05:44 AM
A few more to share Joe Autographs 0 March 5th 11 02:24 PM
FA: Couple of Nice Indian Cents and Couple Nice Proof Lincolns dmzcompute Coins 2 March 6th 05 05:02 PM