What no Bernie Mac....

Old August 12th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
2008ny

Default What no Bernie Mac....

"Sue H" wrote in message
news
That's pretty damned pathetic. It's good to know someone like you I
won't have to endure in the beyond; you'll be enjoying a much hotter
climate.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:58:57 -0700, "2008ny"
wrote:

"Sue H" wrote in message
. ..
It's so funny how you have absolutely NO class. Obviously you are
young, into bands that will NEVER stand the test of time. I saw teens
there yesterday wearing Zepplin and Floyd and other shirts of classic
rock and two young guys talking about the best bands; all classics
like Styx etc.

Obviously you are what I say... otherwise you'd not be so much into
arguing back. No taste either. Just a twit in his mom's basement,
living on our taxes.

No,not true,I'm just really bored,nothing on tv,and you are a really easy
target.
Job done.
See ya !!

i'll send u a postcard here where you dwell
allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time.

Old August 12th 08, 02:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
dashcr3

On Aug 10, 9:42 am, Sue H wrote:
To the trolls on here and there seems to be quite a few...

You hopefully realize that your personality is ****... that it'll all
catch up with you and you are pretty low in life right? Obviously you
have too much time on your hands which means you are either:

1) a child who is immature (excusable but where are your parents?
That's pretty sad you have no supervision).
2) Lowlife (probably teen/young adult) with no life who doesn't have a
girlfriend or job and is horrible at school. Someone who thinks being
high after 21 is "awesome dude", whose braincells will end them in
jail, or being a nobody all their life. Oh, add the immature thing on
here too as that applies to you as well.
3) or and adult ... which IS REALLY sad. Your posts are not only NOT
funny, but shows you have nothing in life worth living for. No love
life most likely (if so, your partner must be a real dog to put up
with your crap), you most likely live with your parents, have a crap
job if any at all (my guess is fast food), and because you don't even
contribute to the hobby you slam, you are pathetic in even the worse
sense.

I say this in case you don't realize how people view you. NOW you
know. So in effect, your posts make everyone look down on you, so why
post them? The most they come off is a desperate attempt at
attention. You got the attention, but the attention does not garner
sympathy, empathy or anything.... I don't feel sorry for you in the
least. You are the person who messes up my orders, cleans the
bathrooms, or wastes my taxes because you collect unemployment or food
stamps. You are the **** on the bottom of my shoes.

Suggestion: WAKE UP and GROW UP before it's too late for you or you
end up in a place that makes you sweat.

By the way, Bernie Mac had his moments and was quite funny at times.

Also.... go back to school and learn some grammar.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:25:17 -0700, "albatross"
wrote:

he didn't have no talent

"2008ny" wrote in message
obit reference ?

Wow Sue, I have just read all of your comments and you are just one
angry person. I feel sorry for you. You are negative and don't add
anything to the group at all expert for being rude and having an
opinion about everything. It seems like all of the above points you
are bitching about are actually about you. Look carefully. I am
interested in clinical psychology. I would advise you go to seek help
and tackle your dysfunction. This is in no way an attack on you. I
simply want to help you.
Old August 12th 08, 03:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

....and another false name aka troll that never posts ANYTHING other
than something negative chimes in. Whoever these one or two people
are who keep signing on with new names is REALLY pathetic.

This **** started because I posted an in person success (and one of
the ONLY people on here who actually remembers this is an autograph
board) and am slammed for telling the story (geez, it's funny Mike and
others get people who nobody else cares about and THEY are not slammed
so I do know who NY guy is so I know WHY and so does he). Then
someone posts an obit which is relevant to collectors and they get
slammed... and I am not supposed to be annoyed (not angry, just sick
of the silly children on here who don't know what sunlight is...
probably fat ugly pimply faced pot-smokers who work at McDonald's if
at all). It's so sickening trying to keep this board alive when
nobody even posts about autographs or helps rid this board of assholes
like yourself.

By the way, you aren't even CLOSE to an actual professional, as you
certainly would not be on this board contributing the way you did.
you're about as close to being a Clinical Psychologist as I am being
the Pope. Get a life.

Old August 12th 08, 03:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Another person so threatened... it truly amazes me.

She really is an angry person,and boring too.

Old August 13th 08, 05:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
dashcr3

On Aug 12, 7:36 am, Sue H wrote:
Another person so threatened... it truly amazes me.

She really is an angry person,and boring too.

such a lady too! using a**hole and cr*p in her postings. she is also
an 'expert' too-- she knows all about autographs although has probably
never obtained anything decent herself!
Old August 13th 08, 05:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
dashcr3

On Aug 10, 6:33 pm, "2008ny" wrote:
"Sue H" wrote in message

I'd respond to your post, but it's so illiterate sounding I don't know
what you said. I guess it doesn't matter... you never have anything
worthy to say. My guess is you are an adult with absolutely no job or
work fast food; otherwise you'd sound at least elementary school
educated.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:31:18 -0700, "2008ny"
wrote:

"Sue H" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

hey sue-you are long-winded and very boring,and bla bla bla bla bla
why dont you go to sleep and get some rest,i know that you make me feel
tired,.
so you must be exhausted
you seem to be the one with a lot of time on your hands,this post shows
just
that.
a whole page and you said absolutely nothing
congrats !!!
you pefected the art
we bow to you

Sue-bla bla bla bla
Where is Rick Springfield ?
Oh yeah,he sucks.
You told us so,it must be the truth.
You seem to ask a lot of questions here.
You don't appear to be very smart.
Why is it that every no life nitwit in a newsgoup
always has to use the "You must be in elementary school" line.
Jeez,you would think that someone with sooooooooooooo much
time on their hands (that reminds me,I should be lining up for Styx)
could be a tad more original.
No life,fast food wine,wine wine,get over it Sue.

Rick Springfield fans are fat and watch soap operas all day like my
aunt.
Old August 13th 08, 06:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Now who is the "mature" one here? You're doing nothing but trying to
egg on the "discussion". Let's hear some of your autograph expertise.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old August 13th 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Tell me one post any of these negative people have made about
collecting... NONE. They are just trolls.