I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

Old May 2nd 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

Default I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Why all this rush?

Oh no, my friends, Obama and the government are involved in a conspiracy to
delude the public into thinking Osama is dead, when in fact, he was neither
captured or killed but rather still alive and planning more terror attacks in
the name of his terrorist religion...

Clearly Obama took note of his sinking approval ratings and desperately flailed
about looking for something, anything to distract the public from his
disgraceful ineptitude that has ruined the US economy and will shortly lead to a
hyper-inflation never before witnessed by the American public.

What better way to garner "good press" than announce that the Islamic bogeyman
is dead and gone?

Ding, dong the witch is dead.

Obama has sunk to an all-time low and should be impeached for this conspiracy!

Old May 2nd 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim_Higgins

Nothing of importance as he lay on the Grassy Knoll.
Old May 2nd 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Jim_Higgins" wrote in message
On 5/2/11 10:24 AM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
Nothing of importance as he lay on the Grassy Knoll.

Such a rapier wit, Higgins!

Old May 2nd 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough[_2_]

Anybody reading this whose online experience is greater that 6 seconds
can no doubt see that it's a troll post. You'd be hard pressed to
construct a lamer and more transparent troll post if you were entering a
contest to see who could formulate such a post. But let me offer two
other statements in response ... widely circulating online:

Obama's opponents will believe bin Laden is dead only when they see his
long-form death certificate.

This headline was flashed on Fox News: "Obama Administration kills
homeless religious man with kidney disease."

--

Consumer: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom
Old May 2nd 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
Anybody reading this whose online experience is greater that 6 seconds can no
doubt see that it's a troll post. You'd be hard pressed to construct a lamer
and more transparent troll post if you were entering a contest to see who
could formulate such a post. But let me offer two other statements in response
... widely circulating online:

Sometimes I wonder why every take you off my kill-file, given your propensity
for supercilious blather and general all-around inanity.
Back you go.
PLONK

Old May 2nd 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

"A. Nony Moose" wrote:

I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

When was the last time he lied about the capture & death of bin Laden?

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Why all this rush?

Please tell us how the body was disposed.

Oh no, my friends, Obama and the government are involved in a conspiracy to
delude the public into thinking Osama is dead, when in fact, he was neither
captured or killed but rather still alive and planning more terror attacks in
the name of his terrorist religion...

Clearly Obama took note of his sinking approval ratings and desperately flailed
about looking for something, anything to distract the public from his
disgraceful ineptitude that has ruined the US economy and will shortly lead to a
hyper-inflation never before witnessed by the American public.

What better way to garner "good press" than announce that the Islamic bogeyman
is dead and gone?

Ding, dong the witch is dead.

Obama has sunk to an all-time low and should be impeached for this conspiracy!

Your a loony and you know it. And now we all know you are a loony.

JAM
Old May 2nd 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message
"A. Nony Moose" wrote:

I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

When was the last time he lied about the capture & death of bin Laden?

It's not surprising that you fail to be able to deconstruct a simple English
sentence.

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Why all this rush?

Please tell us how the body was disposed.

The government announced that bin Laden was allegedly "buried at sea", which you
would know if you weren't a semi-literate, mouth-breathing troglodyte.

Old May 2nd 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why not?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Civilian review panels typically take six months to make decisions-- when
they can make them at all. Thank God civilian panels don't get to "review"
all our special ops actions.

Why all this rush?

He was beginning to smell.

Oh no, my friends, Obama and the government are involved in a conspiracy
to delude the public into thinking Osama is dead, when in fact, he was
neither captured or killed but rather still alive and planning more terror
attacks in the name of his terrorist religion...

So you were there? Or did Glen or Rush tell you this, based on their inside
connections to the CIA and ST6?

Clearly Obama took note of his sinking approval ratings and desperately
flailed about looking for something, anything to distract the public from
his disgraceful ineptitude that has ruined the US economy and will shortly
lead to a hyper-inflation never before witnessed by the American public.

Do you always carry your talking points with you?

What better way to garner "good press" than announce that the Islamic
bogeyman is dead and gone?

It seems to be working, doesn't it? Too bad he couldn't have been able to
make the announcement earlier. Too bad Bush couldn't.

Ding, dong the witch is dead.

Obama has sunk to an all-time low and should be impeached for this
conspiracy!

No more TV for you for a week.

Old May 3rd 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Robert Hairgrove[_2_]

On 05/02/2011 07:21 PM, Bremick wrote:
"A. Nony wrote in message
I believe Obama is lying again about the capture& death of bin Laden.

Why dispose of the body so quickly?

Why not?

Why dispose the body where a civilian review panel can't get at it?

Civilian review panels typically take six months to make decisions-- when
they can make them at all. Thank God civilian panels don't get to "review"
all our special ops actions.

Why all this rush?

He was beginning to smell.

There will always be people who think that Hitler is still alive and
living in Argentina or Chile or Paraguay or (... pick your favorite
conspircay-theoretist South American hideaway for ex-Nazis). There are
certainly enough people who think that the Holocaust never happened in
spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. What can we do except to
educate the next generation and to preserve the historical evidence?

As obnoxious as AnonyMoose's theory might be, I have to agree that, for
the moment, there is certainly a lack of convincing and *publicly
available* evidence that they indeed got the guy (i.e. the right guy).

They do have some after-the-fact pictures (presumably NOT suitable for
PG-rated public viewing), and they do have DNA tests. And I assume that
with the build-up time from March this year (or even 5 years earlier
when they pretty much knew where OBL was), the current administration
would have taken adequate steps to retain enough evidence to silence
discussions such as the current one. But it will probably take more time
until a "public viewing" of such things is possible.

(JUST TO STAY ON-TOPIC with COINS

If they come out with a commemorative silver round showing OBL with a
bullet hole in his head, I'll buy one!
Old May 3rd 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Robert Hairgrove" wrote in message
As obnoxious as AnonyMoose's theory might be, I have to agree that, for the
moment, there is certainly a lack of convincing and *publicly available*
evidence that they indeed got the guy (i.e. the right guy).

They do have some after-the-fact pictures (presumably NOT suitable for
PG-rated public viewing), and they do have DNA tests. And I assume that with
the build-up time from March this year (or even 5 years earlier when they
pretty much knew where OBL was), the current administration would have taken
adequate steps to retain enough evidence to silence discussions such as the
current one. But it will probably take more time until a "public viewing" of
such things is possible.

"Obnoxious theory"?
There has been no reliable evidence that OBL was killed, other than the word of
a congenital liar and hypocrite (Obama).
They are busy now dummying up fake photos and video to further dupe the masses.
The DNA evidence can easily be faked.