Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

Old July 4th 08, 09:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

? "PC" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

"tony cooper" wrote in message

What you've done in the last couple of
months might be, but you have to come to their attention first.

Well the last two months have been from the same hardware and ISP but
different web browsers and operating systems. I wonder if that gets their
undies in a bunch?

I believe it's the country you are accessing they are monitoring and not the
specific ISP...
I am saying this because when I am home I'm accessing my eBay account from
home and office (different ISPs) and at times from some hotspot and never
have problems.
When I change *country*, then in a couple a days problems begin...

rgrds

PLEASE HELP!! MM3 Problem sambora Juke Boxes 1 May 3rd 08 12:17 AM
Help with a problem qfwfq Coins 2 January 9th 08 11:58 AM
AMI I 200 Problem [email protected] Juke Boxes 3 June 19th 07 05:59 AM
Problem with r.c.c.? [email protected] Coins 6 March 24th 05 03:36 AM
Problem s Vinkjm Paper Money 1 November 13th 03 01:33 PM