Censorship on the PCGS message boards

Old October 25th 11, 04:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Al[_7_]

Default Censorship on the PCGS message boards

I posted a message on the PCGS message board that I was haveing to make my
3rd quarter IRS tax deposits and for someone to post a coin with Hitler on
it because I feel like I am under the Nazi's. Why was this article
removed? I never received notice of this. How is it that this article can
be taken down and I also not given notice by the moderator? Is allowing
the PCGS staff to remove articles legal and wise?

"The courts have ruled that is unconstitutional, because it allows the
preferences and prejudices of an individual to make the decision."

If PCGS is going to remove an article without warning ,note or
justification then they must provide a way to identify those who performed
this function. That is to ensure that an accounting secures that no abuse
is done by "elements" hostile to the truth. They must also state in
writing the justification for the removal....not just because they don't
like the message or messenger. The only things that are illegal to write
is libel...other than that it is called censorship and a violation of our
1st Amendment Rights.
Old October 25th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Some Guy[_2_]

It's a privately run message board and they are free to set the rules of
conduct.
1st Amendment has nothing to do with it.

Old October 25th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

On 10/25/2011 8:54 AM, Al wrote:
[...]

You're joking, right? It's a *privately* run board. Please READ the
First Amendment.
Old October 25th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Al" wrote in message
[...]

It's pretty obvious that your post was removed because you requested a
binary file and because of your spelling of "haveing". Best you should post
to an IRS message board and avoid having to spell haveing again.

Old October 25th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Al[_7_]

Jason Burke wrote in
:

You're joking, right? It's a *privately* run board. Please READ the
First Amendment.

Nope...your wrong. Have proven it before with them and people like you.

No one can violate your inalienable rights...whether they be a "private "
person, private business or public.

What is it so hard for you people to understand that these are crimes
against a person.

For example : I don't have as a private person the right to take your life.
The pursuit of life life,liberty and happiness. Just in that same way that
I as a private person can't violate your rights neither can a
business,private or public.

Besides...did you not read this part?" because it allows the preferences
and prejudices of an individual to make the decision."

This is not objective but subjective,selective and discriminatory.

Now another thing that is illegal that I can't do is libel someone here.
For that they can remove a message..

Other than that...I wait to educate you(and if you are closed,others) to
the truth and empowerment.

Old October 25th 11, 06:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Al" wrote in message
Jason Burke wrote in
:

You're joking, right? It's a *privately* run board. Please READ the
First Amendment.

Nope...your wrong. Have proven it before with them and people like you.

No one can violate your inalienable rights...whether they be a "private "
person, private business or public.

Do you believe you have an "inalienable right" to post whatever you choose
on the PCGS message board?"

What is it so hard for you people to understand that these are crimes
against a person.

When you posted that stuff, did you understand that the PCGS board moderator
reserved the right to delete content?

For example : I don't have as a private person the right to take your
life.
The pursuit of life life,liberty and happiness. Just in that same way that
I as a private person can't violate your rights neither can a
business,private or public.

A "private" person? What might a "public" person be? I think you're
reading from a piece of script from another rant that got misplaced in your
PCGS pile.

Besides...did you not read this part?" because it allows the preferences
and prejudices of an individual to make the decision."

So you're saying that only YOU should make decisions? Ever notice how
Congress works?

This is not objective but subjective,selective and discriminatory.

The PCGS moderator apparently thought your post was inappropriate and
removed it. You thought you were being cute and clever. They didn't. Big
deal. Get over it.

Now another thing that is illegal that I can't do is libel someone here.
For that they can remove a message..

Other than that...I wait to educate you(and if you are closed,others) to
the truth and empowerment.

Oh please spare us your wisdom.

Old October 25th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

It was pointed out that Nazi Germany had the lowest tax rate of all
Europe since
much of their food and raw materials were looted from invaded
countries, and
about 25% of its gross national product was the result of slave labor
by Jews and
other forced laborers.

Some of the Jewish coin dealers were not amused by the comparison of
paying
US taxes as being "just like the Nazis"
Old October 25th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

On 10/25/2011 10:36 AM, Al wrote:
Jason wrote in
:

[...]

Oh geez.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Golly, I don't see anything about PCGS in there. Heck, I don't even see
anything about a PRIVATELY run board being able to delete ANYTHING they
don't like.

But why don't you do this. Sue PCGS in federal court. See how far you get.

Old October 25th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Just a couple of points.
1) Hitler NEVER appeared on any coins circulated in Germany
2) The 1st Amendment refers to GOVERNMENT censorship, not private.

Just sayin'
Old October 25th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mike Benveniste

On 10/25/2011 3:02 PM, Jason Burke wrote:

Golly, I don't see anything about PCGS in there. Heck, I don't even see
anything about a PRIVATELY run board being able to delete ANYTHING they
don't like.

But why don't you do this. Sue PCGS in federal court. See how far you get.

___________________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ the trolls |
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
Its name is Public opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles