Warning on fake eBay coins

Old September 4th 11, 04:56 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

Default Warning on fake eBay coins

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

Frank is just another one of those Bozos from the eBay group
that likes to cause trouble.

Lumpy

You sang all those car commercials?
You got it, Toyota.
www.LumpyMusic.com

Old September 4th 11, 06:43 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Will[_3_]

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 20:56:07 -0700, Jason Burke
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

You clearly have no idea what Usenet is, nor how absurd your claim is.
You silly mongoloid child.

Old September 4th 11, 06:57 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Pogonip[_2_]

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

You clearly have no idea what Usenet is, nor how absurd your claim is.
You silly mongoloid child.

Many people born with Down Syndrome are capable of much. It is totally
unfair to them to lump this person, whatever his disability, in with
those hard-working individuals.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old September 4th 11, 07:08 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Will[_3_]

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

You clearly have no idea what Usenet is, nor how absurd your claim is.
You silly mongoloid child.

Many people born with Down Syndrome are capable of much. It is totally
unfair to them to lump this person, whatever his disability, in with
those hard-working individuals.

Life is like that (unfair). One could easily argue that most of the
innocents who find their way here with legitimate questions are
generally treated unfairly, by you and others here.

I also know people with Downs Syndrome and agree with you as to their
abilities (well, some of them at least).

I just like using the word 'mongoloid' as an insult, almost as much as
I like the word 'faggot' for similar reasons.
Old September 4th 11, 04:00 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
PeterD

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

You clearly have no idea what Usenet is, nor how absurd your claim is.
You silly mongoloid child.

What is absurd about: "RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been,
and could never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group..."

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Old September 4th 11, 10:29 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Will[_3_]

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

You clearly have no idea what Usenet is, nor how absurd your claim is.
You silly mongoloid child.

What is absurd about: "RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been,
and could never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group..."

I think you need to learn how to read attributions correctly.
Old September 6th 11, 03:12 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 3:29 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Tom McGilvray top-posted:
I find it highly immprobable that someone could sue anyone based on
what someone
said in a newsgroup.

RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been, and could
never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group.

Gee, dip****, wrong again.

You clearly have no idea what Usenet is, nor how absurd your claim is.
You silly mongoloid child.

What is absurd about: "RCC, an unmoderated newsgroup, has NEVER been,
and could never have been, any kind of "official" ANA club or group..."

I think you need to learn how to read attributions correctly.

A bit too many hits on the old crack pipe today, Little Willie?
Old September 25th 11, 04:28 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Mike Printz

Rec Collecting Coins was indeed given club status by the American Numismatic
Association.

Mike Printz
Harlan J Berk, Inc

Old September 25th 11, 04:34 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Mike Printz

Membership in the American Numismatic Association is contingent upon the
Member
upholding the Code of Ethics. The ANA publication "The Numismatist" lists
the names
of several members and dealers per month who are expelled for failing to
unhold the highest
ethical standards of the organization.

--

Mike Printz
Harlan J Berk

"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" wrote in message
Dan Smith wrote:
Membership in the American Numismatic Association is a privilege
extended to those persons and organizations deemed worthy thereof and
is not a matter of right. Such membership can be maintained unless
the Board of Governors determines that the conduct of a member has
been such that, in the best interest of the Association, his/her
membership should be terminated.

Hmmm. Same "privilege not right" extended to -
Members of Congress
Employees of Wendy's
Members of Alcoholics Anonymous
Jail trustees

Old September 25th 11, 05:55 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Don Lancaster

On 9/25/2011 8:34 AM, Mike Printz wrote:
The ANA publication "The Numismatist" lists the names
of several members and dealers per month who are expelled for failing to
uphold the highest ethical standards of the organization.

Typo.

"Failing to Uphold" should be "Exceeding".

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com