Obama Not Eligible for Presidency

Old June 4th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Steve Spradlin

Default Obama Not Eligible for Presidency

On May 28, 3:10*pm, "CaptStoney" wrote:
To be a Democrat you must believe in several things.

1. Your leaders lie and you support them.
2. Your leaders hide in the middle of the night to pass legislation that
they know is unconstitutional and you support them.
3. Your leaders support unions that cause the country to lose jobs to
overseas companies, and you support them.
4. Your leaders refuse to secure our borders and you support them.
5. Your leaders give your hard earned money to other countries so they can
put their workers to work drilling for oil to sell back to us and you
support them.
6. Your leaders intentionally push up the price on fuel and you support
them.
7. Your leaders intentionally push up the prices of food so poor people will
go hungry and you support them
8.Your leaders court the vote of illegal aliens and you support them.
9. Your leaders want to take the money hard working citizens make and give
it to the people that are lazy and refuse to work and you support them.
10. Your leaders blame others for the problems they created and you support
them.
11. You abide by the law unless it suits our purpose to circumvent it.

You just described George W Bush's administration.
Old June 4th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Woo Woo[_2_]

Default Bush Not Eligible for Presidency

On 5/17/2011 5:50 PM, Marvin The Martian wrote:
By the constitution...

Criminals not eligible for Presidency.
Old June 5th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Jason Burke

On 6/4/2011 9:37 AM, Woo Woo wrote:
On 5/17/2011 5:50 PM, Marvin The Martian wrote:
By the constitution...

Criminals not eligible for Presidency.

So what. Idiots like you should not eligible for breathing.
Old June 5th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"rwalker" wrote in message
"CaptStoney" wrote in message

To be a Democrat you must believe in several things.

snip pointless drivel.

For the last several years I've just lurked here. I used to
participate more, but this post has made me come out of hiding. Why
do people insist on posting this crap to rec.collecting.coins? Take
it to alt.politics. It's got no business here.

Aside from the fact that material on alt.politics sometimes gets randomly
(or intentionally) cross-posted to rcc, alt.politics is a hell-hole mostly
inhabited by the lunatic fringe. At least here you can get some more
thoughtful reactions from posters you know.

I know, it's annoying for those not interested in following the often
interesting OT, but many consider the OT discussions to be "value added" for
following the newsgroup. YMMV, but show me a Usenet group that has zero OT
and I'll show you a dead newsgroup.

If you really don't want to follow the OT, do as has been suggested numerous
time here. Learn to skim and skip, block threads that have been taken over
by OT, zero in on the on-topic coin material, and stop letting it annoy you
or you'll shave years off your lifespan. Netkopping not only is useless, it
often encourages more of the same behavior.

Old June 5th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"mazorj" wrote in message

"rwalker" wrote in message
[...]

So many people here continue to assume that because this is a coin
collecting group forum that all posts and discussions here among new and
oldtime followers must be coin-related. That's like being annoyed to see
members at your American Legion post discussing sports or politics, or even
members at a local coin club meeting discussing classic cars. Those who
might want to join in are usually welcome. Those who couldn't care less are
free to ignore the sports and politics and cars and hang with the focus
crowd. It's so easy here to avoid or ignore posts or threads you don't care
about. If you don't feel you're seeing enough coin posts here-- it has been
pretty quiet lately-- start one or ask a question. There have been a
number of innocent coin-related queries that have evolved into lengthy
threads which have prompted additional offshoot coin-related posts.

I saw my first "Presidency in Washington,DC" Lincoln cent today.... MJKolodziej[_2_] Coins 0 September 27th 09 01:15 AM
OBama here; anyone go? Sue H Autographs 5 February 11th 09 09:41 PM
Obama Rally Sue H Autographs 1 October 4th 08 09:55 PM
Nicholas Sarkozy- Conservative- takes French presidency- confers with, congratulated by Bush duty-honor-country 8 Track Tapes 6 May 9th 07 01:42 AM
Stolen Indian Banknotes - Bengal Presidency Garry Paper Money 0 August 29th 03 01:51 AM