Warning Ebay Seller SERIOUSCOINS

Old May 30th 11, 04:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF[_9_]

Default Warning Ebay Seller SERIOUSCOINS

"Disinterested Bystander" wrote in message

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
On May 28, 7:37 pm, "Roßert G. Schaffrath"
wrote:

So far, the auction is up to $1500 so he is already at $400 over what he
paid Teletrade.- Hide quoted text -

The PCGS board members are having a conniption fit because someone
cracked out a coin and
in an open auction it is selling it raw for a few hundred more than
they paid.
But they see nothing wrong about cracking out an MS64
coin and getting it regraded as MS65 and selling it for THOUSANDS
more.

High Five!

Congratulations!

No talk about "oh, the humanity" of not disclosing the full known
history of a coin.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Well, it's refreshing to see a dealer admit in public that he is unhampered by
any ethical restraints.

Fwanky has been suspended from eBay countless times in the past and probably
will be again in the future, it's usually because he won't abide by eBay's rules
governing certified coins and his attempts to pass off low-end TPGs as the real
thing.
He's incorrigible and never seems to learn. But how he'll whine when it happens
to him again! It's laughably pathetic.
RWF

Old May 30th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Disinterested Bystander

wrote:

[...]

Looking at Google Groups archives reveals there were shocking allegations of
pedophilia made against Frank several years ago.
Was there any substance to those allegations?

Old May 30th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nick Knight

In , on 05/30/2011
at 12:42 PM, "Disinterested Bystander" said:

plonk

.... could have guessed it on the first post. But I waited until the third.
What posting ID will it pick next?

At least we had something in common, although I'll bet I'm the more
disinterested.

Nick
Old May 31st 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

On 5/30/2011 9:42 AM, Disinterested Bystander wrote:
wrote in message ...
"Disinterested wrote in message

"Frank wrote in message
On May 28, 7:37 pm, "Roßert G.
wrote:

[...]

Only in Bobbie's mind...

Old May 31st 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

On 5/30/2011 9:49 AM, Nick Knight wrote:
, on 05/30/2011
at 12:42 PM, "Disinterested said:

plonk

... could have guessed it on the first post. But I waited until the third.
What posting ID will it pick next?

At least we had something in common, although I'll bet I'm the more
disinterested.

Nick

Hey, at least he used his real initials for a time...

Old June 1st 11, 03:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

"RF" wrote in ...

wrote:

[...]

Was there any substance to those allegations?- Hide quoted text -

If I had smeared smoeone like you have been doing to Frank Provasek
for years, I would fear
a shotgun blast in my face everytime someone knocks on the door.
Really, man, people have
been killed for less than you have done to Provasek. What's your
deal?

-----

On the ground in Joplin
www.fema.org
Old June 1st 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

RF's Post

Disinterested Buyer's Post

Old June 2nd 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Jun 1, 6:20*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
RF's Post

Disinterested Buyer's Post

What a surprise! Finnan nymshifting? Who would have thought?
Old June 2nd 11, 09:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

On 6/1/2011 3:20 PM, Frank Provasek wrote:
RF's Post

Disinterested Buyer's Post

Guess Bobbie's a bit behind the curve on hiding himself.

And I'm sure he thought he was doing SUCH a good job!