I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of bin Laden.

Old May 4th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

Default I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of binLaden.

On 5/3/2011 2:33 PM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
"Robert wrote in message
As obnoxious as AnonyMoose's theory might be, I have to agree that, for the
moment, there is certainly a lack of convincing and *publicly available*
evidence that they indeed got the guy (i.e. the right guy).

They do have some after-the-fact pictures (presumably NOT suitable for
PG-rated public viewing), and they do have DNA tests. And I assume that with
the build-up time from March this year (or even 5 years earlier when they
pretty much knew where OBL was), the current administration would have taken
adequate steps to retain enough evidence to silence discussions such as the
current one. But it will probably take more time until a "public viewing" of
such things is possible.

"Obnoxious theory"?
There has been no reliable evidence that OBL was killed, other than the word of
a congenital liar and hypocrite (Obama).
They are busy now dummying up fake photos and video to further dupe the masses.
The DNA evidence can easily be faked.

Bob, you ought to wander over to alt.conspiracy.jfk. You'll meet lots of
nice folks there.

Old May 4th 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"A. Nony Moose" wrote in message

"Robert Hairgrove" wrote in message
[...]

While you continue to fester over this issue, the rest of the country will
go on with business. You sure seem to have lots of inside access. I'm
surprised the authorities haven't contacted you personally yet to invite you
to inspect all their evidence and then cross their fingers in hope you will
accept it. If Rush or Glen were to accept it, I'm sure you will too
without further question.

Old May 4th 11, 02:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Bremick" wrote in message ...

[...]

Contrary to your belief, I am not a fan of Rush or Glenn, nor have I ever made
any claim of "inside access" (don't know where you came up with that!)
I'm just disgusted by the feckless Obama administration and its bungling of the
economy.
Obama's credibility around this household is ZERO.
He lies constantly, even when their is no logical reason for doing so. I believe
it's impossible for him to utter a truth.
I'm duly suspicious of the gubmint, esp. when they ask me to believe them
without a shred of evidence.
Again I ask: why the rush to dispose of the (alleged) body?
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have time to
dummy up fakes?
The whole affair stinks to high heaven and screams out CONSPIRACY!

Old May 4th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Bremick" wrote in message

[...]

You constantly make wild claims as if you know more than the rest of us.
You don't "wonder". You accuse.

I'm just disgusted by the feckless Obama administration and its bungling
of the economy.
Obama's credibility around this household is ZERO.

Good for you. Big deal. Lots of people feel that way.

He lies constantly, even when their is no logical reason for doing so. I
believe it's impossible for him to utter a truth.
I'm duly suspicious of the gubmint, esp. when they ask me to believe them
without a shred of evidence.

Then maybe you should find a country to live in with a government you can
always trust. Maybe they'll be sure to gather special evidence just for
you.

Again I ask: why the rush to dispose of the (alleged) body?

I have no problem with their various rationales so far. Why do you care so
much?

Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have
time to dummy up fakes?

Who really *needs* photos? The Enquirer? People magazine? Certainly not
those who accept and rejoice over the demise of bin Laden and don't need to
know all the details. You don't sound like you would accept a photo whether
some were released or not.

The whole affair stinks to high heaven and screams out CONSPIRACY!

Use some cotton and a clothes pin if it bothers you so much.

Old May 4th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On May 3, 1:44*pm, Robert Hairgrove wrote, in
part:

snipped for brevity

There will always be people who think that Hitler is still alive and
living in Argentina or Chile or Paraguay or (... pick your favorite
conspircay-theoretist South American hideaway for ex-Nazis).

Just a point of note. If Hitler did survive WW2, "escaped" to South
America, and was still alive, he'd be 122 as of this past April 20.

more snippage

(JUST TO STAY ON-TOPIC with COINS

If they come out with a commemorative silver round showing OBL
with a bullet hole in his head, I'll buy one!

ME, TOO!

Jerry
Go Seal Team 6!
Old May 4th 11, 12:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Bremick" wrote in message ...
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have time
to dummy up fakes?

Who really *needs* photos? The Enquirer? People magazine? Certainly not
those who accept and rejoice over the demise of bin Laden and don't need to
know all the details. You don't sound like you would accept a photo whether
some were released or not.

It never ceases to amaze my how readily the American public will drink the
Kool-Aid and believe anything the gubmint tells them.

Old May 4th 11, 01:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Bremick" wrote in message
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have
time to dummy up fakes?

Who really *needs* photos? The Enquirer? People magazine? Certainly
not those who accept and rejoice over the demise of bin Laden and don't
need to know all the details. You don't sound like you would accept a
photo whether some were released or not.

It never ceases to amaze my how readily the American public will drink the
Kool-Aid and believe anything the gubmint tells them.

........and by the same token.......

Old May 4th 11, 01:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Bremick" wrote in message
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have time
to dummy up fakes?

Who really *needs* photos? The Enquirer? People magazine? Certainly not
those who accept and rejoice over the demise of bin Laden and don't need to
know all the details. You don't sound like you would accept a photo whether
some were released or not.

It never ceases to amaze my how readily the American public will drink the
Kool-Aid and believe anything the gubmint tells them.

.......and by the same token.......

Nice way to get this back on topic! ;-)

Old May 4th 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Bremick" wrote in message
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? Is it so they have
time to dummy up fakes?

Who really *needs* photos? The Enquirer? People magazine? Certainly
not those who accept and rejoice over the demise of bin Laden and don't
need to know all the details. You don't sound like you would accept a
photo whether some were released or not.

It never ceases to amaze my how readily the American public will drink
the Kool-Aid and believe anything the gubmint tells them.

.......and by the same token.......

Nice way to get this back on topic! ;-)

I expect we'll see the inevitable "authorized" OBL token or two soon. Maybe
it will be sealed in a capsule filled with sea water.

Old May 4th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On May 4, 8:12*am, "Bremick" wrote:
"A. Nony Moose" wrote in ...

"Bremick" wrote in message
Why don't they release the videos and photographs? *Is it so they have
time to dummy up fakes?

Who really *needs* photos? *The Enquirer? *People magazine? *Certainly
not those who accept and rejoice over the demise of bin Laden and don't
need to know all the details. *You don't sound like you would accept a
photo whether some were released or not.

It never ceases to amaze my how readily the American public will drink
the Kool-Aid and believe anything the gubmint tells them.

.......and by the same token.......

Nice way to get this back on topic! ;-)

I expect we'll see the inevitable "authorized" OBL token or two soon. *Maybe
it will be sealed in a capsule filled with sea water.- Hide quoted text -

I tend to agree with RF that I can't understand why the American
people can't be shown real photographs, even videos, immediately.
"Transparency" is very very important. After all, they killed the
S.O.B. in the name of the American people and we will have to live
with any backlash.

Why would somebody hide an innocuous birth certificate for four years
if there wasn't something irregular??? Why not show us the photograph
of a high-profile dead enemy??? There is worse stuff on television
and the internet anytime you or anybody cares to look.

It's not an original thought to me, but lots and lots of you oldsters
used to protest at the drop of a hat when it was LBJ, Nixon and the
Vietnam War.

Now that you have a comfortable government teat to suck on, they've
got most of you totally 100% pacified.

oly