The appropriately named Fukushima!

Old March 24th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
František Baltiska

Default The appropriately named Fukushima!

"Beanie" wrote in message ...

Do you find it difficult to sit with that big stick up your butt?

Please refrain from insulting topics.

----
Inhalt der Münzhauptseite zum Thema Münzen sammeln
http://sammler.com/

Old March 24th 11, 01:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Beanie[_3_]

"František Baltiska" wrote in message

"Beanie" wrote in message ...

Do you find it difficult to sit with that big stick up your butt?

Please refrain from insulting topics.

Still trying to control the world, eh Hitler?

Old March 24th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
FProy2222

"Beanie" wrote in message ...

"Frantisek Baltiska" wrote in message

"Beanie" wrote in message

Do you find it difficult to sit with that big stick up your butt?

Please refrain from insulting topics.

Still trying to control the world, eh Hitler?

Please don't call other people Hitler.

Old March 25th 11, 05:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
František Baltiska

"Beanie" wrote in message ...

"Beanie" wrote in message

Do you find it difficult to sit with that big stick up your butt?

Please refrain from insulting topics.

Still trying to control the world, eh Hitler?

Please don't call other people Hitler.

**** you, Hitler!

You were duly warned, and I have now filed a complaint to the abuse desk of
your usenet provider/

Old March 25th 11, 11:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Mar 25, 6:57*am, "Nick Knight" wrote:
In , on 03/25/2011
* *at 12:54 AM, Franti ek Baltiska said:

You were duly warned, and I have now filed a complaint to the abuse desk of
your usenet provider/

Beanie is a waste of human skin, as should be completely obvious by now.
Thank you for filing a complaint, but also, please stop quoting his drivel.
I've killfiled the moron, and I suggest you do the same. *However, if you
reply and quote him, you're not only feeding the troll, but you're
perpetuating his stupidity. *Is anything he posts worth repeating?
rhetorical

Nick

Nick and euro-trash Hunky Frank can go '69' themselves or each other;
Beanie is a great guy.

oly

Old March 25th 11, 12:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Beanie[_3_]

"Beanie" wrote in message ...

**** you, you Nazi *******!

Old March 25th 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

On 3/25/2011 4:57 AM, Nick Knight wrote:
, on 03/25/2011
at 12:54 AM, Franti ek said:

You were duly warned, and I have now filed a complaint to the abuse desk of
your usenet provider/

Beanie is a waste of human skin, as should be completely obvious by now.
Thank you for filing a complaint, but also, please stop quoting his drivel.
I've killfiled the moron, and I suggest you do the same. However, if you
reply and quote him, you're not only feeding the troll, but you're
perpetuating his stupidity. Is anything he posts worth repeating?
rhetorical

Nick

But Finnan LIKES getting kicked off. It gives him something to do. He's
gone through about a dozen ISPs over the years. Actually, his Hardy Boys
information has been on the same server for a while. Perhaps he's
playing nice there.
Old March 26th 11, 12:21 AM
javonliugd javonliugd is offline
Junior Member

this was a truly humorous read. i enjoyed it very much!|Thanks seeking this article! To whatever manner, I had a mess viewing this article in Safari 5. Fair wanted to give rise to that to your limelight! Thanks.