Miss Graded

Old August 26th 04, 03:46 PM
James Higby

You should be able to get a nice XF "type coin" bronze two-cent piece for
$40-$50. Problem-free examples are pretty abundant, and I wouldn't settle
for anything that didn't have nice color, good rims and surfaces, and a bold
"WE" in the motto.

"Mame" wrote in message
:s I htink he must have had a few to drink when he wrote that description
for the 2 cent.

I like that coin though...if I wanted to buy an midgrade example of one of
those how much would I have to pay?

Mame

"Phil DeMayo" wrote in message
"PHILLIP COYLE" wrote:

Now eather this guy does not know anything about coin grading or he is
trying to rip someone off. Check out what he says that it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...13&ssPageName=

MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores

If you think that's bad take a look at this MS-60 2 cent peice:

I just sent him a short question that I'm sure he'll be thrilled to

answer:

"Do you understand thet the "MS" in MS65 stands for "Mint State"?

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits

Old August 27th 04, 02:38 PM
PHILLIP COYLE

If you check all of this dealer's coins are miss graded by almost 50%. I
would not even waste time biding on any of them.

Old August 28th 04, 04:29 PM
George D

Phil DeMayo wrote:
"PHILLIP COYLE" wrote:

Now eather this guy does not know anything about coin grading or he is
trying to rip someone off. Check out what he says that it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...13&ssPageName=

MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores

If you think that's bad take a look at this MS-60 2 cent peice:

I just sent him a short question that I'm sure he'll be thrilled to answer:

"Do you understand thet the "MS" in MS65 stands for "Mint State"?

If you don't know that MS anything is uncirculated than you wont know that MS or Mint
State means never used or without wear.

Actually all coins are mint state it is just that MS60 and above have no sign of being used.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old September 8th 04, 09:37 PM
K6AZ

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:13:22 GMT, "PHILLIP COYLE" wrote:

Now eather this guy does not know anything about coin grading or he is
trying to rip someone off. Check out what he says that it looks like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PcY_BID_Stores

LOL. VF30ish.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old September 8th 04, 11:00 PM
Sanford

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:37:08 -0400, K6AZ wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:13:22 GMT, "PHILLIP COYLE" wrote:

Now eather this guy does not know anything about coin grading or he is
trying to rip someone off.

He also has a slide projector which is bid to $20+ with
shipping/insurance $30+. He'll get his money one way or another...

Sanford