Big auction in July

Old June 18th 08, 03:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
PV[_2_]

Default Big auction in July

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...stingid=440571

Just snagged this from the pinball folks

--
Paul

Old June 18th 08, 12:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Jun 18, 12:29 pm, "PV" wrote:
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...stingid=440571

Just snagged this from the pinball folks

--
Paul

Great idea - spam a bloody non-online auction like this on a WORLD
news group.

Morons.
Old June 18th 08, 05:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
johninc

kreed wrote in news:3a3323be-fabc-4348-8307-
:

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...stingid=440571

It is a good idea, it's called communication.

--
inc
Old June 18th 08, 11:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
WEade[_2_]

What's the problem? There are MANY jukebox items in there, and since this
IS a jukebox newsgroup... No spam at all.

I personally think it was great that it was posted. Since it IS in NY,
which isn't too far from me...

Bill

Old June 20th 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter[_2_]

ATTENTION ALL JUKEBOX COLLECTORS!
You are no longer allowed to advertise any items, shows, or auctions unless
they are within 5 miles of Ken Reed in Australia!
Now let's see.
The person was advertising a PUBLIC auction. I didn't see anywhere that only
certain people were allowed to attend, or that foreign citizens would be
banned from bidding if they did attend.
Ken,
I thought that you agreed to drop this crap a few weeks ago when we got into
it.
People post info on jukebox shows in Europe.
If I wanted to spend the money to go there I would be welcome to attend.
I read the messages, say "I wish that I could go to that show, but I'm not
in the mood to spend $5,000.00 (USD) to go to a jukebox show in Europe. It
sure would be nice though".
NO ONE IS PREVENTING YOU FROM GOING TO THESE AUCTIONS OR FROM BIDDING ON
THEM AND ARRANGING YOUR OWN SHIPPING!!!!
Just because something isn't within easy driving distance to you or because
the seller doesn't want to spend $500.00 to ship a $50.00 parts juke to you
doesn't mean that they don't have the right to post a message about it.
It's like you have some major chip on your shoulder because you aren't near
all the jukes on the planet.
I gotta fly 20 hours and spend $5,000.00 to see kangaroos in the wild, while
they are right near you. HOW UNFAIR!!!!!
No one should ever talk about kangaroos on the internet ever again!!!

Get over it, will you PLEASE?!?!?!?!

Old June 20th 08, 05:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
PV[_2_]

Keith Stelter wrote:
[...]

As a long time lurker of this group (juke owner wanna-be) I felt it
appropiate to post and I did. I can't attend either (3854KM drive) but no
harm spreading the word to others who might.

Now if someone there spots and exposed mech juke going at a reasonable
bid......

--
PV

Do not compute the totality of your poultry population before the
manifestations of incubation of ceased William Jennings Bryant

Old June 20th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

"kreed" wrote in message

On Jun 18, 12:29 pm, "PV" wrote:
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...stingid=440571

Just snagged this from the pinball folks

--
Paul

Great idea - spam a bloody non-online auction like this on a WORLD
news group.

Morons.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the reply Keith......
I would love to attend also, but being in Seattle does not help me but
I still enjoy knowing as if there is somthing I really want, I might
just make a trip out of it.

FUN Show In July Harvey Bastacky Coins 3 May 23rd 07 11:48 AM
CHRISTMAS IN JULY [email protected] Coins 1 July 30th 05 02:42 AM
Antiquarian Bookman auction site: Beta Test Start July 6 Jonathan Grobe Books 12 July 8th 04 08:03 PM
Happy 4th of July! Steve Angel Hockey 0 July 4th 04 05:56 AM
Weeda Stamps Bidboard Auction, closing July 26, 2003 Bob Ingraham Marketplace 0 July 23rd 03 04:28 PM