Attn: Mette ~ Swarovski

Old November 22nd 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default SNA. Long life to Ralph. Was: Mette ~ Swarovski

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

Ralphael, the OLD, OLD one.
(had a birthday)

Congratulation, Ralph!

You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).

--
Victor Manta

Old November 22nd 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).
Victor Manta

An early image of Ralph, when he featured on a famous Canadian stamp.
....and in the film "Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller"

http://cjoint.com/data/lwlSvAXWKt.htm

Old November 22nd 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Rod wrote:
You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).
Victor Manta

An early image of Ralph, when he featured on a famous Canadian stamp.
...and in the film "Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller"

http://cjoint.com/data/lwlSvAXWKt.htm

Yep, that is me on the back of the horse, being escorted out of the
country by one of Canada's finest. A much better exit than the Aussies
provided. Those Roos are nasty little buggers.

Window clerk #1
SNA Post Office

Old November 22nd 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default Mette ~ Swarovski

Mette wrote:
"Ralphael1" skrev i en meddelelse
oups.com...

- snip -

Thanks a bunch Ralph :-) I would have liked to send you some Swarovsky
Crystals for your birthday, but need some time to make enough savings, so
maybe for your next one ;-) Congratulations anyway :-))

snipppy de snip

Thanks Mette but I would probably lose them like I did the Invisible
Hologram stamps.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office

Old November 22nd 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Victor Manta wrote:
"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

Ralphael, the OLD, OLD one.
(had a birthday)

Congratulation, Ralph!

You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).

--
Victor Manta

Well Rod sent you one of the only picture of me that exists.
What I am missing is the Simplon Tunnel stamp from Switzerland. What is
wrong with Swiss Post?
Procrastenating Italy has had their part of the joint issue on the
market for month.

Ralphael, the OLD one

Old November 22nd 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 22 Nov 2006 04:54:50 -0800, "Ralphael1" wrote:

Rod wrote:
You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).
Victor Manta

An early image of Ralph, when he featured on a famous Canadian stamp.
...and in the film "Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller"

http://cjoint.com/data/lwlSvAXWKt.htm

Yep, that is me on the back of the horse, being escorted out of the
country by one of Canada's finest. A much better exit than the Aussies
provided. Those Roos are nasty little buggers.

Window clerk #1
SNA Post Office

I hear they have a nasty kick and provide a powerful punch. In the
words of Sylvester (the cat)'s son - "My Dad, heeth afwaid of a
mouth". Had to be there.

Old November 22nd 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 22 Nov 2006 05:06:55 -0800, "Ralphael1" wrote:

Victor Manta wrote:
"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

Ralphael, the OLD, OLD one.
(had a birthday)

Congratulation, Ralph!

You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).

--
Victor Manta

Well Rod sent you one of the only picture of me that exists.

Was that on acid-free paper or will it dissolve? Aniline ink?
Invisible holographic image? Chalk paper? Inquiring minds need to
know!

What I am missing is the Simplon Tunnel stamp from Switzerland. What is
wrong with Swiss Post?

Well, it takes a long time to ship the tunnel.

Procrastenating Italy has had their part of the joint issue on the
market for month.

Must be using leftover WWII transports to move requests from country
to country.
Old November 22nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Rod" wrote in message
You deserve for a long time a SNA stamp, dedicated to its Windows Clerk #1
but I'm still missing your photograph (and Tracy's too).
Victor Manta

An early image of Ralph, when he featured on a famous Canadian stamp.
...and in the film "Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller"

http://cjoint.com/data/lwlSvAXWKt.htm

Thanks Rod, but I not dare to use this one, because it could be copyrighted.

--
Victor Manta