Charlie Daniels on immigration

Old June 5th 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Charlie Daniels on immigration

Mexican Standoff

Charlie Daniels on Mexicans

By Charlie Daniels www.charliedaniels.com

I don't know how everybody else feels about it, but to me I think
Hispanic people in this country, legally or illegally, made a huge
public relations mistake with their recent demonstrations.

I don't blame anybody in the world for wanting to come to the United
States of America, as it is a truly wonderful place. But when the first
thing you do when you set foot on American soil is illegal it is flat
out wrong and I don't care how many lala land left heads come out of
the woodwork and start trying to give me sensitivity lessons.

I don't need sensitivity lessons, in fact I don't have anything against
Mexicans! I just have something against criminals and anybody who
comes into this country illegally is a criminal and if you don't
believe it try coming into America from a foreign country without a
passport and see how far you get.

What disturbs me about the demonstrations is that it's tantamount to
saying, "I am going to come into your country even if it means breaking
your laws and there's nothing you can do about it."

It's an "in your face" action and speaking just for me I don't like it
one little bit and if there were a half dozen pairs of gonads in
Washington bigger than English peas it wouldn't be happening.

Where are you, you bunch of Lilly livered, pantywaist, forked tongued,
sorry excuses for defenders of The Constitution? Have you been drinking
the water out of the Potomac again?

And even if you pass a bill on immigration it will probably be so pork
laden and watered down that it won't mean anything anyway. Besides,
what good is another law going to do when you won't enforce the ones on
the books now?

And what ever happened to the polls guys? I thought you folks were the
quintessential finger wetters. Well you sure ain't paying any attention
to the polls this time because somewhere around eighty percent of
Americans want something done about this mess, and mess it is and
getting bigger everyday.

This is no longer a problem, it is a dilemma and headed for being a
tragedy. Do you honestly think that what happened in France with the
Muslims can't happen here when the businesses who hire these people
finally run out of jobs and a few million disillusioned Hispanics take
to the streets?

If you, Mr. President, Congressmen and Senators, knuckle under on this
and refuse to do something meaningful it means that you care nothing
for the kind of country your children and grandchildren will inherit.

But I guess that doesn't matter as long as you get re-elected. Shame
on you.

One of the big problems in America today is that if you have the nerve
to say anything derogatory about any group of people (except
Christians) you are going to be screamed at by the media and called a
racist, a bigot, and anything else they can think of to call you.

Well I've been pounded by the media before and I'm still rockin' and
rollin' and when it comes to speaking the truth I fear not. And the
truth is that the gutless, gonadless, milksop politicians are just
about to sell out the United States of America because they don't have
the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the face reality.

And reality is that we would never allow any other group of people to
have 12 million illegals in this country and turn around and say, "Oh
it's ok, ya'll can stay here if you'll just allow us to slap your
wrist." And I know that some of you who read this column are saying
"Well what's wrong with that?" I'll tell you what's wrong with it.
These people could be from Mars as far as we know. We don't know who
they are, where they are, or what they're up to and the way the
Congress is going we're not going to.

Does this make sense? Labor force you say? We already subsidize
corporate agriculture as it is, must we subsidize their labor as well?

If these people were from Haiti would we be so fast to turn a blind eye
to them or if they were from Somalia or Afghanistan? I think not.

All the media shows us are pictures of hard working Hispanics who have
crossed the border just to try to better their life. They don't show
you pictures of the Feds rounding up members of MS 13, the violent gang
who came across the same way the decent folks did. They don't tell you
about the living conditions of the Mexican illegals some fat cat hired
to pick his crop.

I want to make two predictions.

No. 1: This situation is going to grow and fester until it erupts in
violence on our streets while the wimps in Washington drag their toes
in the dirt and try to figure how many tons of political hay they can
make to the acre.

No 2: Somebody is going to cross that border with some kind of weapon
of mass destruction and set it off in a major American city after which
there will be a backlash such as this country has never experienced and
the Capitol building in Washington will probably tilt as Congressmen
and Senators rush to the other side of the issue.

I don't know about you but I would love to see just one major
politician stand up and say, "I don't care who I make mad and I don't
care how many votes I lose, this is a desperate situation and I'm going
to lead the fight to get it straightened out."

I don't blame anybody for wanting to come to America, but if you don't
respect our immigration laws why should you respect any others.

And by the way, this is America and our flag has stars and stripes.
Please get that other one out of my face.

Pray for our troops

What do you think?

God Bless America
Charlie Daniels
April 10, 2006

Old June 5th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 5 Jun 2006 14:34:43 -0700, "
wrote:

Mexican Standoff

Charlie Daniels on Mexicans

By Charlie Daniels www.charliedaniels.com snip

What??? Noodles quoting a REAL source?? Something must be wrong
here.
Old June 6th 06, 10:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Charlie Daniels is a dork.
.....and his music sux.

Old June 6th 06, 02:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 05:50:42 -0400, (lennon fan)
wrote:

Charlie Daniels is a dork.
....and his music sux.snip

....and he's a fatass, an exemplar of "Obese America."
Old June 6th 06, 07:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

Charlie Daniels is a dork.
....and his music sux.snip

...and he's a fatass, an exemplar of "Obese America."

and you're a lowlife, welfare trash immigrant, an example of "grotesque
illegal alien" America...

Old June 6th 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 6 Jun 2006 11:27:15 -0700, "The Poisoned Brain"
wrote:

and you're a lowlife, welfare trash immigrant, an example of "grotesque
illegal alien" America... snip

Now that I've exposed Noodles' toxic poisoning problem, he's
blathering incoherently worse than ever!
Old June 7th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

and you're a lowlife, welfare trash immigrant, an example of "grotesque
illegal alien" America... snip

Now that I've exposed Noodles' toxic poisoning problem, he's
blathering incoherently worse than ever!

Charlie Daniels is talking about lowlife welfare illegal immigrants,
like you, Boob...

Old June 7th 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 6 Jun 2006 19:51:53 -0700, "The Poisoned Brain "
wrote:

Charlie Daniels is talking about lowlife welfare illegal immigrants,
like you, Boob... snip

I can trace my ancestry in California back four generations. You
can't...you'd end up somewhere in a rat infested hovel in Sicily! ROFL