Advice sought by a rank beginner

Old May 23rd 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Advice sought by a rank beginner

"Kris Baker" wrote in message
om...

"John R. Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote in message
Pangarune Corner wrote:

From their behaviour, I would not wish the likes of some members here in
any neighbourhood, especially mine.

"Diane" who lofted in the other post, is [snip]

It doesn't matter. Can we just ignore those who are pushing buttons and
get back to books?

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Pangarune's comment is one reason I've killfiled the whole lot of them.
It takes two to fight, and it's obvious *both* sides want to.

Tell us more about your killfile grandma, I've haven't been this excited
since nik at night started showing reruns of My Mother the Car.

Old May 23rd 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Kris,

Sorry, dear - I do not wish to fight. Posts on "Dr. Who" and more are
related to books. Indeed, so too are the rest of my posts.

I believe that given the nonsense directed at me, I have responded in a
generally civil manner - testy, to be sure. If your tree were rocked, I
expect you would respond as well.

I do not intend to reply to the likes of Fundoc in the future, but given the
temper of my responses, I think your "one size fits all" approach is a bit
much. Having been stalked for months, now stretching to years, it gets a bit
irksome.

Willow

"Kris Baker" wrote in message
om...

"John R. Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote in message
Pangarune Corner wrote:

From their behaviour, I would not wish the likes of some members here in
any neighbourhood, especially mine.

"Diane" who lofted in the other post, is [snip]

It doesn't matter. Can we just ignore those who are pushing buttons and
get back to books?

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Pangarune's comment is one reason I've killfiled the whole lot of them.
It takes two to fight, and it's obvious *both* sides want to.

Kris

Old May 23rd 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

No operation is performed without at least two years of therapy and a
diagnosis of GID under the current version of DSM. Yes, it is a mental
condition for which the operation is recommended treatment in acute cases.

Do you make fun of those with cancer or other conditions or only those with
mental issues that have been successfully treated? No one in your family
ever treated for depression or other mental condition? Or did you drive them
out of the fold for being less than perfect?

The remark concerning children is not just poor taste, it is ugly and vile -
as well as ignorant.

Mike Wallace had depression. Should we make fun of him because of that too?
Turn off music written by those with manic depressive signs?

Until you understand an issue, best to remain silent.

Willow

"BobFinnan.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
Parker Tate sez:
I don't care whether Willow posts here, as long as it stays the hell away
from my neighborhood.

Amen!
Going thru sexual "reassignment" surgery no more makes a woman out of a
man than does putting on a wig cure baldness.
People who want that type of surgery have serious psychological
problems.
The need a psychiatrist, not a surgeon.
Would those of you with young children allow Willow babysit for them?
If you are being honest with yourself, you know the answer is no.

Old May 23rd 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Since you asked, I must say that being a father I would feel much more
comfortable having Willow babysit my child than you. Of course maybe
that's cuz I live in a neighborhood in Brooklyn where people of
multiple sexual preferences, colors, and ethncitities reside. I
suppose that makes me a sicko too.

Denton

Old May 23rd 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

As a followup to my earlier rejoinder, I'd remind you that
historically, i'ts been those people with penises that have endangered
children, not those without.

Therefore I'd happily hire Willow to babysit, lol.

Old May 23rd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

In article 0jIcg.183404$7a.180567@pd7tw1no,
"Pangarune Corner" wrote:

Sorry to be blunt but the passive let them be and they will go simply does
not work. Fundoc is still here, n'est-ce pas? He and others?

Feeding trolls keeps them alive. Do not feed them and they will shrivel
up and die. It doesn't take much food to keep them alive. A single
morsel tossed to them will breath life into them.

If you ignore a troll completely, he WILL eventually die. But EVERYONE
needs to cooperate.

- Scot Kamins
- VERY long-time Usenet Poster (and founder of this newsgroup)
Old May 23rd 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Pangarune Corner" wrote in message
Kris,

To make my point just a bit more pointed, if I were dig around the
internet and find out just a little bit more about you, I could easily
imitate what Usher, Diane and others have done to me for several years.

It would not take much - a few accusations (unfounded and untrue)
concerning children, relationships and more. I distribute it widely and on
a web site or two. None of it is true, of course, nor is any part left as
it was. It is embellished with all sorts of things, none of which you can
confront as it is a mist.

I make sure to follow you everywhere on line. Anywhere you go, I post
similar garbage. Sure it is not true, but in every group there are a few
who would like to believe, and shall. Usher and her minions have done this
to several people - driving them right of the Internet. It is easy to do
and you to could easily be a target.

I suggest you remind yourself of that when you blather on about kilfiles
and the like. It is easy to forget that it is easy to become prey. After
you have had that experience, for months or years, then you might be in a
position to offer sage thoughts of what al should do and how they should
respond to such treatment.

Sorry to be blunt but the passive let them be and they will go simply does
not work. Fundoc is still here, n'est-ce pas? He and others? The simply
point is that you have not been targeted in a like manner and thus feel
free to pontificate.

How clever of me to stalk you into RCB five years before you started posting
here.

Old May 23rd 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

You sick degenerate!
To equate wanting to get your wang chopped off with valid mental
illness is disgusting - DSM or no. Until recently the DSM said
homosexuality was a mental illness - did that make it so?
GID is a phony-baloney diagnosis that sick weirdos like you fall back
on to justify your self-loathing and self-mutilation.

Old May 23rd 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Denton Taylor sez:
I suppose that makes me a sicko too.

Maybe, maybe not.
But you do seem to be a politcially correct jerkoff.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Pangarune Corner" wrote:

Sorry to be blunt but the passive let them be and they will go simply
does
not work. Fundoc is still here, n'est-ce pas? He and others?

Feeding trolls keeps them alive. Do not feed them and they will shrivel
up and die. It doesn't take much food to keep them alive. A single
morsel tossed to them will breath life into them.

If you ignore a troll completely, he WILL eventually die. But EVERYONE
needs to cooperate.

- Scot Kamins
- VERY long-time Usenet Poster (and founder of this newsgroup)

Thank you, Scot. Wise words that should be printed and posted
on everyone's wall (right beside their monitor).

Kris