Wanting to buy ami jukeboxes

Old January 14th 08, 02:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

Default Wanting to buy ami jukeboxes

looking to possibly buy some ami jukeboxes cheap. must be complete and
cosmetically look good. if you have some that are in your way and you
dont want to pay the city to despose of them shoot me an email of what
you have. due to the distance and price of gas i wont give much for
them.if there not complete i may haul them of for you. basically
looking for ami jukes bit will look at others. thanks for reading.
Old January 14th 08, 03:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Nimko Nimko is offline

In this group are collectors who know what they have and what value they are
going for...if you want to find them damm cheap then this is not the place
to find them!!.

Oh yeah...You are probaly looking for model H and I's...me also... but I
will pay a fair price for them especially if they are 200 selects......

just my 2ct....

"em pinball" schreef in bericht

Old January 16th 08, 05:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

On Jan 14, 7:32*am, "Nimko" wrote:
In this group are collectors who know what they have and what value they are
going for...if you want to find them damm cheap then this is not the place
to find them!!.

Oh yeah...You are probaly looking for model H and I's...me also... but I
will pay a fair price for them especially if they are 200 selects......

just my 2ct....

"em pinball" schreef in ...

looking to possibly buy some ami jukeboxes cheap. must be complete and
cosmetically look good. if you have some that are in your way and you
dont want to pay the city to despose of them shoot me an email of what
you have. due to the distance and price of gas i wont give much for
them.if there not complete i may haul them of for you. *basically
looking for ami jukes bit will look at others. thanks for reading.- Hide quoted text -

I couldn't agree with you more...... Really tired of people looking
for something good for nothing.....
Old January 16th 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Jan 15, 12:53 am, em pinball wrote:
looking to possibly buy some ami jukeboxes cheap. must be complete and
cosmetically look good. if you have some that are in your way and you
dont want to pay the city to despose of them shoot me an email of what
you have. due to the distance and price of gas i wont give much for
them.if there not complete i may haul them of for you. basically
looking for ami jukes bit will look at others. thanks for reading.

Due to people like you, often things just go in the wheelie bin that
could be used.
It isnt worth my time for the phone call, or picking through stuff for
no reward.

I remember some years back a miserable ******* in the local fruit shop
wanting "half a carrot"
For some reason, this reminds me of that.
Old January 21st 08, 10:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tenpin

" Due to the distance and price of gas " ? why not give an indication of
where you are so people could calculate if what they have is worth your
while ?

Can you specify a model or year range of what you are looking for?

There are commercial " wholesalers " that pick up lots of phased out
machines directly from Operators and Distributors and pay a minimal amount
for them as long as they are complete, the looks don't matter.

Pay the city to take them away ? Heck NO, chop it up and put it in the
dumpster !

"em pinball" wrote in message
looking to possibly buy some ami jukeboxes cheap. must be complete and
cosmetically look good. if you have some that are in your way and you
dont want to pay the city to despose of them shoot me an email of what
you have. due to the distance and price of gas i wont give much for
them.if there not complete i may haul them of for you. basically
looking for ami jukes bit will look at others. thanks for reading.

Wanting to specialize... loepp General Discussion 0 June 1st 05 04:18 AM
WANTING TO BUY 200 INSERTS and 20 Game Used Frank.Roberts Baseball 0 October 9th 04 05:18 AM
wanting to know about this doll? Ginny Dolls 0 October 8th 04 01:47 PM
Wanting wheaties f b Coins 0 August 2nd 04 11:45 AM
who was wanting to trade for Browns RCs? Jadkins926 Football (US) 0 July 16th 04 02:19 AM