BMI Gaming 1st Annual Holiday Open House & Charity Event / Raffle - 11/1/03 !!

Old November 1st 03, 02:21 AM
Dave From South Florida

Default BMI Gaming 1st Annual Holiday Open House & Charity Event / Raffle - 11/1/03 !!

Our First Annual Holiday Open House and Charity Fundraiser
is scheduled tomorrow, Saturday, Nov 1st from 12pm - 10pm!!

Over 50 games will be on display and many games will be on special
sale throughout the day and night. Normally, we are closed on weekends,
but on this day today you will be able to view our entire inventory
of pinball machines, video games, sports games other game room items
in person! FREE sodas, popcorn, snacks and other freebies (see below)
will be given away during the day, including a $500 BMI Gaming Gift
Check good for any refurbished pinball machine!

In conjunction with our open house, we will be hosting a Charity
Fundraiser to benefit the Palm Beach County branch of the American
Cancer Society. All donors will get a BMI Gaming gift check valued
at $50 good towards the purchase of of any game over $1000 and if
you purchase any game during the event, we will double your gift
check value to $100 and make an additional donation of $25 to
the American Cancer Society in your name!

For a donation fee of only $25 per adult, $10 for children under 12
at the door (cash only, online ticket sales ended 10/31) donors will
be allowed to play our over fifty games on the showroom floor FREE
for the entire day and night!

Raffle Prizes:

Our Raffle will be held at 9:00 pm – As long as you registered with us,
you do not need to be in attendance and you will be notified by phone
or email if you win! Items up for raffle depends on total attendance
to this event by 9 pm:

1 - 50 : $300 BMI Gaming Gift Certificate
50 – 150 : $500 BMI Gaming Gift Certificate
150 + : Lethal Weapon 3 Pinball Machine !!

For more driving directions and more information, visit our
events site at:

http://www.bmigaming.com/events.htm

What : 1st Annual Holiday Open House and Charity Fundraiser

When : Saturday, November 1st, 2003 | 12 noon to 10 pm

Where : BMI Gaming, Boca Design Center, Buildings 715/716
3500 NW Boca Raton Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33432

Directions: http://www.bmigaming.com/hoursdirections.htm

Why : Open house to allow the general public weekend access to
inspect and play our large inventory of coin-operated games
(pinball, video, hockey, etc) and to raise funds for our
local charities.

How : Cash at door on event day.