Mint Shipping Dollar Rolls

Old June 19th 12, 01:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

Default Mint Shipping Dollar Rolls

Still waiting for the Mint to send the Chester Arthur dollar roll I ordered
last April when they opened the order door. Has anyone received one of
these latest single P or D rolls from the Mint yet? My original order also
included several annual sets. I received the sets but the Chester roll was
backordered to May 15, then to June 15, and now to July 3. Meanwhile, a
Grover Cleveland roll is supposedly on the way. This Grover roll was also
part of an assortment of Mint products which supposedly qualified
automatically for 2-day shipping, but which still has not yet been shipped
after a week and a half. This is getting old.

I keep saying this is the last year I'll bother ordering this annual Mint
stuff, but I can't seem to overcome over five decades of inertia.

Old June 19th 12, 02:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Paul Ciszek

In article , Bremick wrote:
Still waiting for the Mint to send the Chester Arthur dollar roll I ordered
last April when they opened the order door. Has anyone received one of
these latest single P or D rolls from the Mint yet? My original order also
included several annual sets. I received the sets but the Chester roll was
backordered to May 15, then to June 15, and now to July 3. Meanwhile, a
Grover Cleveland roll is supposedly on the way. This Grover roll was also
part of an assortment of Mint products which supposedly qualified
automatically for 2-day shipping, but which still has not yet been shipped
after a week and a half. This is getting old.

I keep saying this is the last year I'll bother ordering this annual Mint
stuff, but I can't seem to overcome over five decades of inertia.

I got my box of uncirculated 2012 Native American dollars. I wish I had
know about the NA dollars in time to order the ones with the agricultural
design a few years back.

--
Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor

Old June 21st 12, 06:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Roßert G. Schaffrath

At this time, I am avoiding the program. I find $34 for a $25 roll of
dollar coins I was able to get at the local bank annoying to say the
least. I am hoping that at the end of the year they consider offering
something like a $100 bag containing 25 each of the four designs this
year. I would use those to fill albums. Otherwise, I am closing the
chapter on this program though I may buy the yearly proof sets (which
are also getting obscenely pricey).

On 6/18/2012 8:33 PM, Bremick wrote:
Still waiting for the Mint to send the Chester Arthur dollar roll I ordered
last April when they opened the order door. Has anyone received one of
these latest single P or D rolls from the Mint yet? My original order also
included several annual sets. I received the sets but the Chester roll was
backordered to May 15, then to June 15, and now to July 3. Meanwhile, a
Grover Cleveland roll is supposedly on the way. This Grover roll was also
part of an assortment of Mint products which supposedly qualified
automatically for 2-day shipping, but which still has not yet been shipped
after a week and a half. This is getting old.

I keep saying this is the last year I'll bother ordering this annual Mint
stuff, but I can't seem to overcome over five decades of inertia.

[FA] 2001-D Golden Dollar rolls Fred Shecter Coins 0 October 11th 06 03:14 PM
Foreign coins in dollar rolls Dale Hallmark Coins 7 January 7th 06 04:21 PM
FA: UNOPENED State Quarter Rolls... FREE Shipping! Muzikal Coins 0 November 7th 04 03:41 AM
Morgan Dollar Rolls Ami . Coins 6 December 1st 03 10:40 PM
Dollar Rolls from Bank DyzeeGF3 Coins 2 October 5th 03 03:38 AM