Don’t ignore-go smart in life, find another way

Old May 21st 12, 10:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MARION LARA

Default Don’t ignore-go smart in life, find another way

We are the manufacturer of plastic packaging for flexible recycled
bags packaging company. Our vacuum bags packaging is also used for
cosmetic packaging supplies. Our biodegradable bags is used for coffee
bags . Our packaging bags is also manufactured for plastic measurement
scoop for powder and protein powder packaging in stand up pouches and
resealable bags or reclosable recycled bags, sea food and frozen food
recycle bags packaging"

Learn more about Recycled bags and Plastic bags Please visit my site:
http://www.recycledbags.net.au/Recycled-bags
And: www.pearltrees.com/swisspack
Old May 21st 12, 01:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"MARION LARA" wrote in message
We are the manufacturer of plastic packaging for flexible recycled
bags packaging company. Our vacuum bags packaging is also used for
cosmetic packaging supplies. Our biodegradable bags is used for coffee
bags . Our packaging bags is also manufactured for plastic measurement
scoop for powder and protein powder packaging in stand up pouches and
resealable bags or reclosable recycled bags, sea food and frozen food
recycle bags packaging"

You must be the one who supplies the boxes of vacuum sealed plastic bags
that contain the plastic bags that the TPGs use to return most collector
coins. Either you're located a long way off or you need a more proficient
translator. Or both.

Old May 21st 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On May 21, 7:49*am, "Bremick" wrote:
"MARION LARA" wrote in message

We are the manufacturer of plastic packaging for flexible recycled
bags packaging company. Our vacuum bags packaging is also used for
cosmetic packaging supplies. Our biodegradable bags is used for coffee
bags . Our packaging bags is also manufactured for plastic measurement
scoop for powder and protein powder packaging in stand up pouches and
resealable bags or reclosable recycled bags, sea food and frozen food
recycle bags packaging"

You must be the one who supplies the boxes of vacuum sealed plastic bags
that contain the plastic bags that the TPGs use to return most collector
coins. *Either you're located a long way off or you need a more proficient
translator. *Or both.

Now now, Mr. R., one supposes that her English is better than your
Chinese. All of the "to be" verbs are tough (irregular) in
practically any language. oly
Old May 21st 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

I lived in Pittsburgh for a year and was amazed that the locals rarely used the infinitive form of the verb. "My car is dirty, it needs washed", instead of saying that it "needs TO BE washed". I thought that Hamlet's soliloquy would have been fun to hear in Pittsburghese. "__ __ or not __ __".
Old May 21st 12, 11:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
beekeep

On Mon, 21 May 2012 14:43:17 -0700 (PDT), Jud
wrote:

I lived in Pittsburgh for a year and was amazed that the locals rarely used=
the infinitive form of the verb. "My car is dirty, it needs washed", inste=
ad of saying that it "needs TO BE washed". I thought that Hamlet's soliloqu=
y would have been fun to hear in Pittsburghese. "__ __ or not __ __".

To bee or not to bee was never much of a question for me!

beekeep

I think therefor I bee

Old May 22nd 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"oly" wrote in message
[...]

-----------

Her English may be better than mine as well. But whoever was involved in
composing, writing, and/or translating that paragraph needs to have an
alternative job in reserve. Not to mention the "so what?" spam quality of
the post itself.

Old May 22nd 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Jud" wrote in message
I lived in Pittsburgh for a year and was amazed that the locals rarely used
the infinitive form of the verb. "My car is dirty, it needs washed", instead
of saying that it "needs TO BE washed". I thought that Hamlet's soliloquy
would have been fun to hear in Pittsburghese. "__ __ or not __ __".

Lots of my friends and co-workers were from PA. At least 90% of them talked
that same way. Must be their textbooks.

Old May 22nd 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

In article ,
Jud wrote:

I lived in Pittsburgh for a year and was amazed that the locals rarely used
the infinitive form of the verb. "My car is dirty, it needs washed", instead
of saying that it "needs TO BE washed". I thought that Hamlet's soliloquy
would have been fun to hear in Pittsburghese. "__ __ or not __ __".

One of my coin deeler buddies is originally from eastern Ohio, and one
of his typical expressions is "It needs dipped" when referring to a coin
with ugly toning. I figgered it wuz an eastern Ohio affectation ...
dint know that it extended into western Pennsylvania ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics * * * *email:
P. O. Box 32541 * * * * * * website: *http://www.kenbarr.com
Old May 24th 12, 09:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil L

Jud wrote:
I lived in Pittsburgh for a year and was amazed that the locals
rarely used the infinitive form of the verb. "My car is dirty, it
needs washed", instead of saying that it "needs TO BE washed". I
thought that Hamlet's soliloquy would have been fun to hear in
Pittsburghese. "__ __ or not __ __".

Can't expect anything else from people who pronounce their city as
'pittsberg', when it's pittsburgh, like 'edinburgh'

Old May 25th 12, 01:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Phil L" wrote in message
Jud wrote:
I lived in Pittsburgh for a year and was amazed that the locals
rarely used the infinitive form of the verb. "My car is dirty, it
needs washed", instead of saying that it "needs TO BE washed". I
thought that Hamlet's soliloquy would have been fun to hear in
Pittsburghese. "__ __ or not __ __".

Can't expect anything else from people who pronounce their city as
'pittsberg', when it's pittsburgh, like 'edinburgh'

I'n not from PA, bit I would pronounce "berg" and "burgh" the same way. I'm
sure some others might say "boig" or "bay-erg".