Arnold Rothstein was the Moses of the Jewish gangsters

Old December 18th 08, 04:37 AM posted to soc.culture.german,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.revisionism,rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Arnold Rothstein was the Moses of the Jewish gangsters

On Dec 17, 9:06*am, "Johnny Asia" wrote:
"Caduceus" wrote in message
Who can trust wikipedia? *Please provide a better source.

Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies - Volume 20, Number
1, Fall 2001, pp. 113-130

University of Nebraska Press

Robert A. Rockaway - The Notorious Purple Gang: Detroit's All-Jewish
Prohibition Era Mob -

Tel-Aviv University Abstract:

*During Prohibition (1920-1933), Jewish gangsters became major operatives in
the American underworld and played prominent roles in the creation and
extension of organized crime in the United States. At the time, Jewish gangs
dominated illicit activities in a number of America's largest cities,
including Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Newark, New York, and
Philadelphia. One of the more notorious of these all-Jewish mobs was
Detroit's Purple Gang. The gang dealt in bootlegging, gambling, extortion,
drugs, and murder, and developed a reputation for being more ruthless than
Al Capone's mob in Chicago. The Purple's decade-long reign of terror ended
when most of the gang's members either went to prison or were murdered by
rivals. After World War I, Jewish gangsters became major operatives in the
American underworld and played prominent roles in the creation and extension
of organized crime in the United States. During the Prohibition era
(1919-1933) 50 percent of the country's leading bootleggers were Jews, and
Jewish criminals financed and directed much of the nation's narcotics
traffic. Jewish gangs also dominated...

http://muse.jhu.edu/login?uri=/journ...1rockaway.html

--
+

Pucker your lips for the Apocalypse!

Johnny Asia, Guitarist from the Future

http://music.download.com/johnnyasia

http://johnnyasia.net

"If you want to know what the future of
*music sounds like..listen to Johnny Asia,
*then you'll know!" * - Jazz Guitarist Dom Minasi

+

Is it 1919 to 1933 or 1920 to 1933? You have confused me here on your
prohibition era estimate, or did I miss something? I do believe it was
during the 1920s and 30s. By the way this isn't a flame, I'm just
trying to get the facts straight.
Old December 18th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Caduceus" wrote in message
[...]

_____

If you insist on replying to almost every post here, OT and otherwise, at
least strip the crosspost addresses when you do. You bitched and scolded us
about that very thing in your last batch of posts.

As for Prohibition, it should have been simple for you to Google it up
instead of making yourself look ignorant by questioning a posters facts
without any grasp of the facts yourself. You want to get the facts
straight? Go look them up.

Old December 18th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
As for Prohibition, it should have been simple for you to Google it up
instead of making yourself look ignorant by questioning a posters
facts without any grasp of the facts yourself. You want to get the
facts straight? Go look them up.

Sarge is the village idiot.
In addition to being practically illiterate, he's stupid, ignorant and a
complete jackass.
I used to find his posts ironically amusing but have since consigned him
to kill-file oblivion and there he shall stay.

Old December 18th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Dec 18, 12:18*pm, "RWF" wrote:
"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

As for Prohibition, it should have been simple for you to Google it up
instead of making yourself look ignorant by questioning a posters
facts without any grasp of the facts yourself. *You want to get the
facts straight? *Go look them up.

Sarge is the village idiot.
In addition to being practically illiterate, he's stupid, ignorant and a
complete jackass.
I used to find his posts ironically amusing but have since consigned him
to kill-file oblivion and there he shall stay.

RWF go away, no one cares about your ****ing opinion! And to Bruce I
apologize. I didn't relise I was replying to the other groups and I
see where I made the mistake now.
Old December 18th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"sgt23" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 12:18 pm, "RWF" wrote:
"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

As for Prohibition, it should have been simple for you to Google it up
instead of making yourself look ignorant by questioning a posters
facts without any grasp of the facts yourself. You want to get the
facts straight? Go look them up.

Sarge is the village idiot.
In addition to being practically illiterate, he's stupid, ignorant and a
complete jackass.
I used to find his posts ironically amusing but have since consigned him
to kill-file oblivion and there he shall stay.

RWF go away, no one cares about your ****ing opinion! And to Bruce I
apologize. I didn't relise I was replying to the other groups and I
see where I made the mistake now.
_________

No need for an apology. I just thought it ironic that you would reply to an
OT post without removing the non-RCC addresses right after scolding people
here for feeding these cross-posting trolls.

Old December 19th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"sgt23" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 12:18 pm, "RWF" wrote:
[...]

Right, no need to apologize Sarge, we all know you are a moron, a
functional illiterate and a buffoon.
Clearly YOU care about my "****ing" opinion, you twerp.

Old December 19th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.[_2_]

"sgt23" wrote in
Arnold Rothstein was the Moses of the Jewish gangsters

I'd just like to say that Arnold Rothstein was filthy, crooked Jew *******
that was responsible for the Black Sox throwing the 1919 World Series.
Did you know that when they want to take a census in Israel, all they have
to do is roll a quarter down the street?

Old December 19th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Aladdin Sane

"Lorrie S." wrote in message
"sgt23" wrote in
Arnold Rothstein was the Moses of the Jewish gangsters

I'd just like to say that Arnold Rothstein was filthy, crooked Jew *******
that was responsible for the Black Sox throwing the 1919 World Series.
Did you know that when they want to take a census in Israel, all they have
to do is roll a quarter down the street?

Well, a 1923-S SLQ in MS66.

now go away. Scurry back under the rock from whence you came.
When you get home to your kennel tonight, I hope your mother bites your
racist ass.

--
*
/?\