Can someone help me identify this backglass?

Old April 14th 07, 10:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Pinball Magic

Default Can someone help me identify this backglass?

Hi Everyone.

My neighbor gave me this backglass yesterday and I have no idea what game it
is for..

It is titled "Football" and on the bottom says "Play FOOTBALL with Abco".

Here is the pic - Any ideas?

http://www.pinballmagic.com/temp/footballglass.jpg

Thanks.

Jesse

Old April 14th 07, 10:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Bryan Kelly

Not sure what it is, Jesse, but it certainly looks like something from
Lloyds youth. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com

Old April 14th 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Lloyd Olson

Yes, it's definitely post the invention of electricity, not pre-electricity
like Bryan's youth. LTG

oups.com...

Old April 14th 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
TMFP

Assuming that most of the white is clear, a skill game that hangs on
the wall?
Like those Japanese packino machines

Old April 14th 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
fweddybear

Now that depends on where in the world you are, cuz although my wife is
hot, she didn't have electricity til 1978......

Fwed

Old April 14th 07, 11:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Lloyd Olson

Farmington was the first city in Minnesota to have electricity. 1882, it was
generated from fermented sheep dung, go figure. LTG

Old April 14th 07, 11:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Speshul When Lit

Its off an old penny countertop game, similar to the one in this link

http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/victory1.jpg

Don

Old April 15th 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
fweddybear

Wonder if the sheep dung had to be fermented.....and if so, did it
procuce more electricity than unfermented??
Ya kinda have to wonder why they haven't made the transistion of motor
vehicles to run on corn husks yet.....its been a long time coming for a new
source of energy like that.....

Fwed

Old April 15th 07, 02:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
flex

On Apr 14, 5:53 pm, "Pinball Magic" wrote:
Hi Everyone.

My neighbor gave me this backglass yesterday and I have no idea what game it
is for..

It is titled "Football" and on the bottom says "Play FOOTBALL with Abco".

Here is the pic - Any ideas?

http://www.pinballmagic.com/temp/footballglass.jpg

Thanks.

Jesse

Looks like a kicker and catcher backglass!!

FA : My Auction for my Restored 1957 Bally ABC Tournament Big Ball Bowler ends at 9pm tonight. Has a Cute Girl in a Mini Skirt on the backglass woodrails General 0 March 26th 06 03:25 PM
Can you identify please ? D. A. Hicks General Discussion 15 September 21st 05 05:39 PM
Another one I can't identify Captain Infinity General Discussion 9 September 16th 05 12:12 PM
Help to Identify George D Coins 2 September 28th 04 03:34 AM
Help me identify winston b. hart Cards:- non-sport 0 September 25th 03 12:42 AM