God bless America! God bless president Bush!

Old December 25th 04, 01:37 AM
Fred Cherry

Default God bless America! God bless president Bush!

I remember the time that the Jew comedian Danny Kaye appeared on
television in support of the ACLU's action in behalf of the Nazis. I was
totally amazed. I just could not understand how a Jew person could do
something like that. Then a few years later I understood. A few years
later when Danny Kaye died it was revealed that he was a faggot. Then
everything made perfect sense. When one considers all that the ACLU has
done to advance the cause of homosexuality, it is only natural (or
should I say UNnatural) that a faggot should do all he could in behalf
of the ACLU.

Topaz wrote in
:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:58:47 GMT, "Dr. Jean Tant"
wrote:

You are truly a sick, sick person with no idea of what true
Americanism is about.

This is what true Americanism is now about:

NEA, Gay Militants: Joined At The Hip
Lee Duigon

If a private citizen tells his neighbor's children that they ought to
try
gay sex, he might wind up in a correctional facility. If he talks that
way
to your 13-year-old son, you'll want him put away--pronto.

But when this very same behavior, toward the same children, is
displayed by
adults who belong to America's biggest teachers' union, most parents
simply
let them do it. In fact, they pay them to.

The NEA is committed to the cause of militant homosexuality. It's the
richest, most politically powerful union in America, and it has daily
access
to most of America's children. And it wants to recruit them for the
homosexual lifestyle.

Lean this equation, America:

Public schools=The homosexual agenda

If you don't believe it, visit nea-glc.org/, the website of the
National
Education Association's Gay and Lesbian Coalition. There, among their
"great
achievements" in shaping NEA policy, the homosexual militants cite the
NEA's
promotion of "the lesbian-gay-bisexual curriculum" and "family life
education... regarding the diversity of sexual orientation."

The NEA has also campaigned for the proclamation of
"Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transsexual History Month" (try putting that on
T-shirt), homosexual studies at Catholic colleges--and, of course,
homosexual "marriage."

The people of Massachusetts know the teachers' union's commitment to
"gay
marriage." Aline Isaacson of GLSEN (Gay-Lesbian-Straight Education
Network),
the media's favorite poster gal for "gay marriage", is
also--surprise!--a
paid consultant to the Massachusetts teachers' union. Paid in taxpayer
dollars, to boot. (You may remember Massachusetts GLSEN from a few
years ago
as the organizers of graphic, intensely perverted sex "workshops" for
public
school children--a scandal that came to be known as "fist-gate.")

Ms. Isaacson, according to the grass-roots Article 8 Alliance, these
days
makes it a full-time job lobbying state legislators to keep them from
jumping ship on "gay marriage" and voting for the Bill of Address
which
would remove the outlaw Supreme Judicial Court judges who imposed this
oxymoron on the people of Massachusetts. Supported by taxpayers'
money, she
makes daily, face-to-face visits to individual lawmakers. Nice work if
you
can get it.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the gym teachers' state convention in
New
Jersey, in February. It wasn't about volleyball. For public school gym
teachers, Job One--according to the convention's floor displays,
handouts,
posters, and workshop topics (all of which I saw personally)--is
getting the
kids comfy with homosexuality. To this end, they handed out a
"resource
guide"--handsomely produced, slick, paid for largely by Fleet Bank
Inc.--intended for distribution in all the public schools. (For more
information, see my article, "Now It's the Gym Teachers," in the
February
archive of the Chalcedon website, chalcedon.edu.)

You would have seen even more of the same at "Twenty Years of Great
Sex
(Ed)" last year, a national conference of "sex educators" hosted by
Rutgers,
New Jersey's taxpayer-funded state university. Again, there was no
effort to
hide the educators' whole-hearted penchant for homosexuality...

www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com
http://www.altermedia.info http://www.RealNews247.com

God bless America! God bless president Bush! Bill Yates Coins 41 March 9th 05 04:13 PM
2005 Reagan dime Bill Fordler Coins 42 June 13th 04 03:39 AM
OT God Bless You Mr President Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 8 June 12th 04 01:46 AM
Talking Presidents G. W. Bush and Clinton / Top Gun President Bush Dolls for Sale Donna Dolls 0 March 6th 04 12:16 AM
FS: Howard Stern's "Miss America" 1st Edition Hardcover Book Jim Sinclair General 4 July 18th 03 03:02 PM