BIG BLACK DADDY!

Old February 4th 09, 04:31 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.support.cancer
James Fenimoore

Default BIG BLACK DADDY!

I'm James Fenimoore, and, I have been cross dressing for years but have
never gone out in public. I love big black men and dream of the size of
their cock every time I see one. I was partying one night and arrived home
late; I noticed everyone was asleep in the neighborhood as I have always
wanted to dress and go out as a hot whore.

So I began my transformation; I have a hot body so I was looking alright. I
did my makeup nice and made my eyes look nasty; lots of lipstick to make my
lips look fat. I had been in a bar earlier in downtown where no one knows me
and had seen a monster of a black man--he was probably 68" 290 lbs. but fit
and handsome. When he went to **** I checked his cock and it was huge. I
wanted to suck it right there.

I decided to see if I could find him and when I walked in; I turned lots of
heads and was definitely getting ****ed tonight--maybe by them all in the
bathroom. But there he was sitting by himself at the bar, so I made my move
and he was so nice buying my drinks. He started touching me and I responded
by kissing him nice at first, but then it turned to passion. I rubbed his
cock and it was so solid and so big I couldnt wait.

I said I was tired and he asked me if I would like to come with him to his
house. It was close so we walked and he grabbed my ass and was having fun
with me, everyone was looking. I knew I was getting my black man tonight,
but he still thought I was a girl so I decided to tell him.

At first he was shocked, but said he was having so much fun, so we went up
to his place. Inside I started being a little whore; I took his shirt off
and sucked his big nipples he liked that so he did the same to me while I
rubbed his big cock He wanted me to walk around like a whore so I did and he
stood up. When he dropped his pants he had a foot long cock and fat as a
beer bottle. I have always played with big dildos, but this was different.

He put me face first in the couch and tore my panties off and asked, "You
want some cock whore?"

I begged him to put it in my ass. He kept my legs together and straddled my
ass and with a little lube he shoved his cock all the way in me. I screamed
and he started laughing. He ****ed me so hard in the ass it was bleeding,
and he kept ****ing me he stayed hard for two hours. He came in my ass and I
wanted to feel his warm cum.

Old February 4th 09, 04:36 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.support.cancer
NIGGRA

You're a Jew creation. You are the destruction of American culture,
morality, and wholesomeness. You and your Jew creators need to be burned
alive--all of you and yours.
Cheers.

Old February 4th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Woody Woodpecker

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO WITH COINS?