First part of Peer Lorenzen's collection at Thomas Høiland

Old August 7th 03, 02:54 PM
Toke Nørby

Default First part of Peer Lorenzen's collection at Thomas Høiland

Dear Friends,
As you may remember one of our well know collectors, Peer Lorenzen,
passed away on 28 March earlier this year.

Thomas Høiland (Danish Auction company) has just announced that the
first part of Peer's fantastic Denmark classic collection will be for
sale at Thomas' auction on 17 November 2003.

Peer's collection was awarded Grand Prix International at MADRID 2000,
Grand Prix National at HAFNIA 01 and Grand Prix Nordique at NORDIA
2002 in Norway.

If you have "a few" extra kroner, euro, pounds, dollars - whatever -
here is a chance to purchase some of Peer's unique Danish classic
items.

You can find Thomas' web site he
http://www.thauctions.com/

Mvh
Toke
http://www.norbyhus.dk/
Copyright by Toke Nørby :-)
Old August 12th 03, 08:22 PM
Toke Nørby

"A.M.Heindorff" wrote:

Unfortunately this site seems to be down at the moment.

.... and still is after a couple of days. I have been in contact with
some of the employees - who are not in charge of the server. I'll
phone Høiland tomorrow and let you know when it is expected to be
running again.

And more unfortunately, although I would love to possess
even a small part of his exquisite collection, this is far
beyond me, so I won't even try ... ;-)

.... and I'm afraid that I have that problem too :-)

As I have been "his commissioner" a couple of times, he once sent me a
copy of his exhibit in full colour. Really fantastic items!

--
Mvh Toke
http://www.norbyhus.dk/
Old August 13th 03, 09:00 AM
Toke Nørby

Toke Nørby wrote:

"A.M.Heindorff" wrote:

Unfortunately this site seems to be down at the moment.

I have been in contact with them this morning. They have their own web
server and tomorrow (14.08.2003) a computer technician will come and
look at it (and hopefully fix it). Sorry that I didn't check if it was
up running before I posted my message.

Furthermore I was told that Peer Lorentzen's material still not has
been uploaded to the web - I'll let you know when it's on-line.

--
Mvh Toke
http://www.norbyhus.dk/
Old August 13th 03, 06:35 PM
Eric Bustad

Toke Nørby wrote:
Toke Nørby wrote:

"A.M.Heindorff" wrote:

Unfortunately this site seems to be down at the moment.

I have been in contact with them this morning. They have their own web
server and tomorrow (14.08.2003) a computer technician will come and
look at it (and hopefully fix it). Sorry that I didn't check if it was
up running before I posted my message.

Furthermore I was told that Peer Lorentzen's material still not has
been uploaded to the web - I'll let you know when it's on-line.

The site is back up now.

= Eric

Old August 13th 03, 07:59 PM
Toke Nørby

Eric Bustad wrote:

"A.M.Heindorff" wrote:
Unfortunately this site seems to be down at the moment.

The site is back up now.
= Eric

Thanks, Eric!

--