Chips Autograph Group

Old November 14th 07, 08:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

Default Chips Autograph Group

Chip, would you let barefoot into your group?

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

"chip1057" wrote in message
ups.com...
Because a lot of folks behave in the group. We moderate in
AutographDC unlike alt.collecting.autographs.

We help people collect autographs, sell autographs, and even collect
both TTM and in-person autographs. We allow people to post links to
their eBay items, to post autograph scans in our Photo Section, and
even post links to their websites.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

On Nov 13, 11:56 am, barefoot wrote:
watch out, he lets sue on there too.

Old November 14th 07, 08:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

Den, would you let barefoot into the group?

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Friends,

We offer so very much for everyone .............

We have top UACC Dealers advertising, In person collectors, thru the
mail collectors, show attendees. We post free celebrity addresses and
have collectors reporting their results daily!

There is no charge, and all we EVER ask is that you help others and
treat each other with respect. Your free to post as often as you like,
with no fear of being cut down, or insulted in any manner.

We have NEVER had any problems. Just quality conversation.

Give us a try................. ( you will be glad you did, and your
collection will grow)

Den

Old November 14th 07, 10:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

I'm going to leave that up to Den. The group is moderated, so even he
wants to be a member, BF will to behave .

But of course, there's the 3 Strikes You're Out Policy which I always
like to abide by. Unfortunately, I don't see
this policy on alt.collecting.autographs.

Chip

Old November 16th 07, 11:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well, if i were on your board, you would have booted sue and mr. b
along time ago as well... because they seem to want to berate me and
make up false identities just because i said i belive (and still
believe and have HARD evidence) that 95% + of ttm autographs are
fake...i reiterate that people on this board have a much lower lower
number due to the fact that most of them kinda know what they are
doing and know not to write to big stars where they receive so much
mail it's impossible to get a real success from them.

but they feel a need to say whatever they want about me because they
know that i am right and that i'm "dangerous." that's really the only
problem they have with me..
but i've seen stuff on sue's site that i could PROVE was fake.

Old November 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Aside from the couple mentioned... of given to me as gifts, PROVE it
then. And again YOU are the problem. You lie pathologically and the
rest, well anyone can read your incoherent babble and don't need me to
say. You speak volumes all by your lonely.

Old November 17th 07, 03:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

do you just make this **** up as you go along...it's pretty apparent
that you do...it's all in english and everyone else can understand it
but you..it's nowhere near incoherent...i guess you just don't
understand simple english!
and you're the one who lies all the time.

Old November 17th 07, 04:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

but i've seen stuff on sue's site that i could PROVE was fake.

how? did you sell it to her?

Old November 17th 07, 04:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

This is not as a "defender" and my own opinion. Your posts do have a
tendency of not being able to be read easily. There's little to no
punctuation and no capitalization. That does make it hard to read,
especially in long posts...

Just an observation.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old November 17th 07, 08:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

On Nov 16, 8:03 pm, "Mr Black"
wrote:
but i've seen stuff on sue's site that i could PROVE was fake.

how? did you sell it to her?

see what i mean..bashing for no reason...you've NEVER seen anything i
sell, never heard any stories about the stuff i sell etc...so where
would you come up with that comment except to be upset because i'm
pretty sure your whole collection is fake (aside from the extras and
bit players in star wars) and i can probably prove that too...
so see what i mean by the members who really start fights?
and gummby, i do see your point about no caps...but all there is is
punctuation...but i do see your point..
but i would think with the multiple periods at the end of each
sentence, you could see it...but maybe it's just me and other people
find it hard to read...
Old November 17th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

You are right about how hard it is to write to Big Stars. I wouldn't
even collect
today's celebrities, because many use pre-prints or even
secretarials. But the older stars,
it's easier. There's always samples of their authentic signatures
online, or in reference books.

I still would have to use the 3 Strikes You're Out Policy on anyone if
they don't behave.

I watch the group, along with Dennis' help.

Chip