HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS -

Old June 13th 04, 09:57 AM
Todd F.

Default HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS -

HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - AUTOGRAPHS

HeLLo!!!!! Once again the in-person autograph show which I attend,
HCS is nearing.
In the past you have either inquired about me getting stuff for you and/or
had me get
autographs for you. I'm going to this next show on June 26th and maybe 27th
2004. I have
been helping others obtain in-person autographs at this show forever. 99% of
the photos
taken with me and celebs are at The Hollywood Collectors Show, and can be
seen at my site
below. If you are interested in me obtaining some autographs for you at the
show email me.
I've been to the show so many times that I have been able to get many photos
that were taken
of me and the celebrity, signed.
http://www.toddsautographarena.com/celebphotonew.html

Some of the GUESTS signing autographs are

Dean Stockwell
From "Married To The Mob", "Long Day's Journey Into Night", "Midnight
Blue", "Living In
Peril", "Catchfire", "Limit Up", "Banzai Runner", "To Kill A Stranger",
"Paris, Texas", "She
Came To The Valley", "Tracks", "Gentleman's Agreement", "Sons & Lovers",
"Rapture", "The
Dunwich Horror", "Psych-Out" and "Compulsion" (Mr. Stockwell also
co-starred on "The Tony
Danza Show", "It's True" and "Quantum Leap")

Betsy Palmer
From "The True Story Of Lynn Stuart", "Friday The 13th I, II & III", "The
Tin Star", "Queen Bee", "The Long Gray Line", "The Last Angry Man" and
"Mister Roberts" (Ms. Palmer was also the Host of "Girl Talk" and
co-starred on "Knot's Landing", "Number 96" and "I've Got A Secret")

Virginia 'Alice' Davis
From "The Harvey Girls" and "Three On A Match" (Ms. Davis was Walt
Disney's '1st' Star.
Between 1923 and 1925 Virginia appeared as 'Alice' in 15 of Walt's animated
/ live action
short features "Alice's Wonderland")

Betsy Randle
From "Urban Mythology" (Ms. Randle also co-starred on "Home Improvements"
and "Boy Meets World" plus she currently has a recurring role as 'Mrs.
Winterbourne' on "Charmed")

Richard Kline
From "Jane White Is Sick & Twisted", "Liberty Heights", "The Feminine
Touch", "Hell Hath No Fury", "Not Just Another Affair" and "Treehouse
Hostage" (Mr. Kline also co-starred on
"Inside Schwartz", "His & Hers", "Noah Knows Best" and as 'Larry Dallas' on
"Three's
Company")

Brad Dourif
From "The Lord Of The Rings" The Return Of The King", "The Lord Of The
Rings: The Two
Towers", "Child's Play I, II & III", "Progeny", "Alien: Resurrection",
"Mississippi
Burning", "Chaindance", "Blue Velvet", "Ragtime", "Wise Blood", "The Eyes Of
Laura Mars" and "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" (Mr. Dourif also
co-starred on "Ponderosa" and is
currently co-starring as 'Doc' on "Deadwood")

Alan Young
From "The Time Machine", "Androcles & The Lion", "tom thumb", "Aaron Slick
From Pumkin
Creek" and "Gentlemen Marry Brunettes" (Mr. Young also starred on "The Alan
Young Show" and as 'Wilbur Post' on "Mister Ed" plus he was the voice of
'Scrooge McDuck' on "DuckTales: The Movie", the voice of 'Stanley Beamish'
on "Mr. Terrific" and the voice of 'Miner Smurf' on "The Smurfs")

Marilyn Chambers
From "Rabid" and "Angel Of H.E.A.T."

Anne Jeffreys
From "Dick Tracy", "Sing Your Way Home", "Return Of The Bad Men",
"Riffraff", "Genius At Work", "Trail Street", "Vacation In Reno", "Step By
Step" and "Zombies On Broadway" (Ms.Jeffreys starred on "Topper" and "Love
That Jill" and she co-starred on "Port Charles",
"Finder Of Lost Love", "The Delphi Bureau" and "General Hospital" plus she
had a recurring
role as 'Irene Buchannon' on "Baywatch")

Marc Singer
From "The Beastmaster I, II & III", "Lancelot: Guardian Of Time", "Silk
Degrees", "Victim
Of Desire", "Droid Gunner", "Street Corner Justice", "Dead Space", "Body
Chemistry", "If You Could See What I Hear" and "V: The Final Battle" (Mr.
Singer also co-starred on
"BeastMaster", "The Quest For Power", "The Young & The Restless", "Dallas",
"The Contender" and "V")

Martin Kove
From "The Karate Kid I, II & III", "Shattered Lies", "Rambo: First Blood",
"Judge & Jury",
"Baby Face Nelson", "Future Shock", "Lightning In A Bottle" and "Death Race
2000" (Mr. Kove also co-starred on "Hard Times On Planet Earth", "Code R",
"We've Got Each Other" and as 'Detective Victor Isbecki' on "Cagney &
Lacey")

Cassandra 'Elvira' Peterson
From "Elvira's Haunted Hills", "Scares & Dares", "Attack Of The 50' Monster
Mania",
"Superstition", "Dead Of Night", "Filmgore" and "Elvira, Mistress Of The
Dark" (Ms.
Peterson also starred on "Movie Macabre" and "The Elvira Show"

Tiffany
From "Death & Texas" and the voice of 'Judy Jetson' in "The Jetsons: The
Movie"
Tiffany, best known for her # 1 hits 'I Think We're Alone Now' and 'Could've
Been'

For a complete GUEST LIST goto this link.....
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/garlan.htm

For those of you outside the USA, like most of the people I
obtain stuff for, I
only take USA CURRENCY, CASH. No checks or money orders. If you send over
$200.00 special arrangements can be made if you are afraid to send that much
money. I also take PAYPAL but will charge the 3% charge to you that they
charge me. Time is running out. I need your order, with filled out form
(given later if interested) and a SASE with correct REAL STAMPS postage =
NOT Pitney Bowes or any other postage that is canceled and has to be used
the same day.

I charge a $5 service fee per sig to cover my expensives, and
time of waiting in
line for people I don't want, starving all day.... it's fun though,
nonetheless . If
money is left over after covering my expensives I use it towards my hobby.
Once we build
rapport and if you attend autograph shows we can do trades and kill the
service fee. Most
celebs charge $15 8x10 B&W and $20 for 8x10 Color autographed photos which
they provide.
Bigger names charge $5-$10 on top of that. Let me know who you want so I
can give you an
estimate of what they charge. Some newbies to the show charge less and
eventually raise
their price.

I'll do my best to get you the type of photo you want. Be specific if
you want
the person in a type of character pose, wearing what type of clothes, if any
clothes .
Send me a small print out of the type of photo you want if you want to. If
you want Elvira
in a full body sexy pose, Martin Kove from The Karate Kid, Richard Kline as
Larry from
Three's Company, Brad Dourif as Chucky or from The Lord of The Rings, let me
know. I go out
of my way looking for the photo at dealer tables if I have to.

If they charge less I WILL send you back the difference, but if
they charge more
(usually doesn't happen) I expect the difference to be sent to me.

Do you want some in-person autographs? Get back to me ASAP. I
need the packages
a week before the show preferably. I have a form that I will need to send to
you to have
filled out with all the information. If you want to send the package so I
have to sign for
it let me know so I can tell you what day I will be home.

****DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST**** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY TO ME VIA
EMAIL AND REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE *NOSPAM* IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old June 13th 04, 02:19 PM
dahoov2

Heidi Fleiss is there! lol... maybe you can get some dirt from
her....

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:57:17 -0700, "Todd F."
wrote:

[...]

From "Married To The Mob", "Long Day's Journey Into Night", "Midnight
Blue", "Living In
Peril", "Catchfire", "Limit Up", "Banzai Runner", "To Kill A Stranger",
"Paris, Texas", "She
Came To The Valley", "Tracks", "Gentleman's Agreement", "Sons & Lovers",
"Rapture", "The
Dunwich Horror", "Psych-Out" and "Compulsion" (Mr. Stockwell also
co-starred on "The Tony
Danza Show", "It's True" and "Quantum Leap")

Betsy Palmer
From "The True Story Of Lynn Stuart", "Friday The 13th I, II & III", "The
Tin Star", "Queen Bee", "The Long Gray Line", "The Last Angry Man" and
"Mister Roberts" (Ms. Palmer was also the Host of "Girl Talk" and
co-starred on "Knot's Landing", "Number 96" and "I've Got A Secret")

Virginia 'Alice' Davis
From "The Harvey Girls" and "Three On A Match" (Ms. Davis was Walt
Disney's '1st' Star.
Between 1923 and 1925 Virginia appeared as 'Alice' in 15 of Walt's animated
/ live action
short features "Alice's Wonderland")

Betsy Randle
From "Urban Mythology" (Ms. Randle also co-starred on "Home Improvements"
and "Boy Meets World" plus she currently has a recurring role as 'Mrs.
Winterbourne' on "Charmed")

Richard Kline
From "Jane White Is Sick & Twisted", "Liberty Heights", "The Feminine
Touch", "Hell Hath No Fury", "Not Just Another Affair" and "Treehouse
Hostage" (Mr. Kline also co-starred on
"Inside Schwartz", "His & Hers", "Noah Knows Best" and as 'Larry Dallas' on
"Three's
Company")

Brad Dourif
From "The Lord Of The Rings" The Return Of The King", "The Lord Of The
Rings: The Two
Towers", "Child's Play I, II & III", "Progeny", "Alien: Resurrection",
"Mississippi
Burning", "Chaindance", "Blue Velvet", "Ragtime", "Wise Blood", "The Eyes Of
Laura Mars" and "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" (Mr. Dourif also
co-starred on "Ponderosa" and is
currently co-starring as 'Doc' on "Deadwood")

Alan Young
From "The Time Machine", "Androcles & The Lion", "tom thumb", "Aaron Slick
From Pumkin
Creek" and "Gentlemen Marry Brunettes" (Mr. Young also starred on "The Alan
Young Show" and as 'Wilbur Post' on "Mister Ed" plus he was the voice of
'Scrooge McDuck' on "DuckTales: The Movie", the voice of 'Stanley Beamish'
on "Mr. Terrific" and the voice of 'Miner Smurf' on "The Smurfs")

Marilyn Chambers
From "Rabid" and "Angel Of H.E.A.T."

Anne Jeffreys
From "Dick Tracy", "Sing Your Way Home", "Return Of The Bad Men",
"Riffraff", "Genius At Work", "Trail Street", "Vacation In Reno", "Step By
Step" and "Zombies On Broadway" (Ms.Jeffreys starred on "Topper" and "Love
That Jill" and she co-starred on "Port Charles",
"Finder Of Lost Love", "The Delphi Bureau" and "General Hospital" plus she
had a recurring
role as 'Irene Buchannon' on "Baywatch")

Marc Singer
From "The Beastmaster I, II & III", "Lancelot: Guardian Of Time", "Silk
Degrees", "Victim
Of Desire", "Droid Gunner", "Street Corner Justice", "Dead Space", "Body
Chemistry", "If You Could See What I Hear" and "V: The Final Battle" (Mr.
Singer also co-starred on
"BeastMaster", "The Quest For Power", "The Young & The Restless", "Dallas",
"The Contender" and "V")

Martin Kove
From "The Karate Kid I, II & III", "Shattered Lies", "Rambo: First Blood",
"Judge & Jury",
"Baby Face Nelson", "Future Shock", "Lightning In A Bottle" and "Death Race
2000" (Mr. Kove also co-starred on "Hard Times On Planet Earth", "Code R",
"We've Got Each Other" and as 'Detective Victor Isbecki' on "Cagney &
Lacey")

Cassandra 'Elvira' Peterson
From "Elvira's Haunted Hills", "Scares & Dares", "Attack Of The 50' Monster
Mania",
"Superstition", "Dead Of Night", "Filmgore" and "Elvira, Mistress Of The
Dark" (Ms.
Peterson also starred on "Movie Macabre" and "The Elvira Show"

Tiffany
From "Death & Texas" and the voice of 'Judy Jetson' in "The Jetsons: The

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old June 13th 04, 04:18 PM
Bcoton

And I have to applaud Todd for this great service- that's what this NG should
be all about, helping others with the hobby.
Old June 13th 04, 07:42 PM
Todd F.

Yeah, it's pretty funny when I saw Heidi Fleiss's name.. man.. I'm
not sure if I'm going Sunday though due to I will probably get everyone on
SAT. Heidi is dumb for not going Saturday.. Sundays are dead.. and no one is
going to pay the GAS, PARKING, and ENTRANCE FEE, ***again*** just to get her
autographed.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena

wrote:

[...]

From "Married To The Mob", "Long Day's Journey Into Night", "Midnight
Blue", "Living In
Peril", "Catchfire", "Limit Up", "Banzai Runner", "To Kill A Stranger",
"Paris, Texas", "She
Came To The Valley", "Tracks", "Gentleman's Agreement", "Sons & Lovers",
"Rapture", "The
Dunwich Horror", "Psych-Out" and "Compulsion" (Mr. Stockwell also
co-starred on "The Tony
Danza Show", "It's True" and "Quantum Leap")

Betsy Palmer
From "The True Story Of Lynn Stuart", "Friday The 13th I, II & III",

"The
Tin Star", "Queen Bee", "The Long Gray Line", "The Last Angry Man" and
"Mister Roberts" (Ms. Palmer was also the Host of "Girl Talk" and
co-starred on "Knot's Landing", "Number 96" and "I've Got A Secret")

Virginia 'Alice' Davis
From "The Harvey Girls" and "Three On A Match" (Ms. Davis was Walt
Disney's '1st' Star.
Between 1923 and 1925 Virginia appeared as 'Alice' in 15 of Walt's

animated
/ live action
short features "Alice's Wonderland")

Betsy Randle
From "Urban Mythology" (Ms. Randle also co-starred on "Home

Improvements"
and "Boy Meets World" plus she currently has a recurring role as 'Mrs.
Winterbourne' on "Charmed")

Richard Kline
From "Jane White Is Sick & Twisted", "Liberty Heights", "The Feminine
Touch", "Hell Hath No Fury", "Not Just Another Affair" and "Treehouse
Hostage" (Mr. Kline also co-starred on
"Inside Schwartz", "His & Hers", "Noah Knows Best" and as 'Larry Dallas'

on
"Three's
Company")

Brad Dourif
From "The Lord Of The Rings" The Return Of The King", "The Lord Of The
Rings: The Two
Towers", "Child's Play I, II & III", "Progeny", "Alien: Resurrection",
"Mississippi
Burning", "Chaindance", "Blue Velvet", "Ragtime", "Wise Blood", "The Eyes

Of
Laura Mars" and "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" (Mr. Dourif also
co-starred on "Ponderosa" and is
currently co-starring as 'Doc' on "Deadwood")

Alan Young
From "The Time Machine", "Androcles & The Lion", "tom thumb", "Aaron

Slick
From Pumkin
Creek" and "Gentlemen Marry Brunettes" (Mr. Young also starred on "The

Alan
Young Show" and as 'Wilbur Post' on "Mister Ed" plus he was the voice of
'Scrooge McDuck' on "DuckTales: The Movie", the voice of 'Stanley

Beamish'
on "Mr. Terrific" and the voice of 'Miner Smurf' on "The Smurfs")

Marilyn Chambers
From "Rabid" and "Angel Of H.E.A.T."

Anne Jeffreys
From "Dick Tracy", "Sing Your Way Home", "Return Of The Bad Men",
"Riffraff", "Genius At Work", "Trail Street", "Vacation In Reno", "Step

By
Step" and "Zombies On Broadway" (Ms.Jeffreys starred on "Topper" and

"Love
That Jill" and she co-starred on "Port Charles",
"Finder Of Lost Love", "The Delphi Bureau" and "General Hospital" plus

she
had a recurring
role as 'Irene Buchannon' on "Baywatch")

Marc Singer
From "The Beastmaster I, II & III", "Lancelot: Guardian Of Time", "Silk
Degrees", "Victim
Of Desire", "Droid Gunner", "Street Corner Justice", "Dead Space", "Body
Chemistry", "If You Could See What I Hear" and "V: The Final Battle"

(Mr.
Singer also co-starred on
"BeastMaster", "The Quest For Power", "The Young & The Restless",

"Dallas",
"The Contender" and "V")

Martin Kove
From "The Karate Kid I, II & III", "Shattered Lies", "Rambo: First

Blood",
"Judge & Jury",
"Baby Face Nelson", "Future Shock", "Lightning In A Bottle" and "Death

Race
2000" (Mr. Kove also co-starred on "Hard Times On Planet Earth", "Code

R",
"We've Got Each Other" and as 'Detective Victor Isbecki' on "Cagney &
Lacey")

Cassandra 'Elvira' Peterson
From "Elvira's Haunted Hills", "Scares & Dares", "Attack Of The 50'

Monster
Mania",
"Superstition", "Dead Of Night", "Filmgore" and "Elvira, Mistress Of The
Dark" (Ms.
Peterson also starred on "Movie Macabre" and "The Elvira Show"

Tiffany
From "Death & Texas" and the voice of 'Judy Jetson' in "The Jetsons: The

Old June 13th 04, 07:43 PM
Todd F.

Thanks . It's fun!

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena

Old June 20th 04, 04:27 PM
Ryan

Has there been a time that you attended the Hollywood Collectors show and
there have been stars show up not on the list? Ryan

Old June 21st 04, 07:38 AM
Todd F.

All the time... usually about 15 - 20 show up not on the
list..sometimes more.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena