Non-Paying Buyers on Ebay...Didja Ever?

Old July 9th 03, 05:56 PM
HailFlashUSavedUrEarthHaveANiceDay

Default Non-Paying Buyers on Ebay...Didja Ever?

Subject: Non-Paying Buyers on Ebay...Didja Ever?
From: (DirtyDog48)
Date: 7/7/2003 2:12 AM Eastern Standard Time
Didja ever have a buyer on Ebay who was just too nice?....A guy who would
send
you a very courteous follow-up e-mail....maybe even inquire as to whether or
not you have similar cards he might be interested in and then he winds up not
paying for his auction?

You file a non-paying bidder alert with Ebay and he e-mails you acting as
though you've hurt his feelings?

I had a buyer like that who upon receiving his 'reminder to pay your Ebay
seller' e-mail, sent me a note which said "I thought we had a special
understanding, but I guess we didn't.....".

Anyone else out there who's had a similar experience?

Nope, but had one guy who defied my "No zero feedback bidders" (of coure it was
the only auction I ever did like that. I think he bid just to be a prick). I
emailed him and told him plitely that per my instructions, I am deleting his
bid.

He sent me an overly sarcastic, vulgar response.
"It's no secret around Nashville that Kid Kash beats his women!" - Kid Kash,
TNA, June 2003.

Ebay Email Scams.........Letter and Ebay response CalRima Autographs 2 August 23rd 04 02:43 AM
Ebay autograph policy Gummby3 Autographs 0 April 16th 04 01:29 AM
do not forward OFF this group that Xlist dahoov2 Autographs 4 March 9th 04 04:45 AM
eBay spoofs John Yamamoto-Wilson Books 0 January 23rd 04 01:46 AM
Ebay FRAUD alert ThomasTeeter Juke Boxes 6 January 22nd 04 05:34 AM