(rcsd) Zim Hyperinflation still alive and well

Old September 16th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default NVI Stamps and Deforestation in Amazonia. Was: (rcsd) ZimHyperinflation still alive and well

On Sep 15, 12:48*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:11:53 +0200, "Victor Manta"

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7616691.stm#story

Hopefully, this will work.

My REDNECK gut feelings is that it ain't possible for rival parties
to function with any efficiency at all. In other words, it ain't gonna
happen.
On the lighter side: How many of youse guys read the comics? How about
Dilbert? (September 16) Shades of Zimbabwe for sure.
What say ye Blair?

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old September 16th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7616691.stm#story

Hopefully, this will work.

My *REDNECK gut feelings is that it ain't possible for rival parties
to function with any efficiency at all. In other words, it ain't gonna
happen.
On the lighter side: How many of youse guys read the comics? How about
Dilbert? (September 16) Shades of Zimbabwe for sure.
What say ye Blair?

Ralphael, the OLD one

I agree, Ralph.
I assume that this is the cartoon in question.
http://www.cijoint.fr/cjlink.php?fil...cijuoFtdWd.jpg

I guess it could easily be modified to....

"Is this enough money to mail a 20 gram letter locally?"

8*)

Blair

Old September 16th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7616691.stm#story

Hopefully, this will work.

My *REDNECK gut feelings is that it ain't possible for rival parties
to function with any efficiency at all. In other words, it ain't gonna
happen.
On the lighter side: How many of youse guys read the comics? How about
Dilbert? (September 16) Shades of Zimbabwe for sure.
What say ye Blair?

Ralphael, the OLD one

I agree, Ralph.
I assume that this is the cartoon in question.http://www.cijoint.fr/cjlink.php?fil...cijuoFtdWd.jpg

I guess it could easily be modified to....

*"Is this enough money to mail a 20 gram letter locally?"

8*)

Blair- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for posting the strip Blair. That is the right one and surely
does apply to Zimbabwe.

Ralph