The next Pope

Old October 22nd 04, 02:10 AM
eurautograph

Default The next Pope

Who will be the next Pope in ther list of Cardinals? Which names are
important to have a chance to have the next Pope autograph? Who can help me?
Many thanks.

Old October 25th 04, 09:38 AM
SS01675328

Subject: The next Pope
From: "eurautograph"

Who will be the next Pope in ther list of Cardinals?

Astute watchers know that the current pope has been, shall we say, surrounding
himself with people he needs to have around when he dies. The pope is looking
to install a VERY CONSERVATIVE POPE.

Prophecy states that the next pope will be the second to last and will be
assassinated while being the pope. The pope after this next one would be a
corrupt pope who will side with the antichrist. So the current pope wants
someone highly conservative so as not to have him be swayed by outside and evil
forces.

Which names? Who knows look for the ultra conservatives. Anyone can become
pope...they do not have to be cardinals. All they have to be is priests. Though
not many have been chosen from the clergy. Many people point to Ratzennberg
(SP) but this is highly unlikely considering he is american. Here are some
names:

Godfried Danneels
(Too Liberal)

Jaime Lucas Ortega y Alamino
(From Cuba Don't know much about him)

Christoph Schönborn
(I doubt it)

Dionigi Tettamanzi
(Italian and Tettamanzi is conservative and well-liked by the very conservative
Opus Dei movement; most of the voting cardinals are conservative, too)

Lubomyr Husar
(American)

Jean-Marie Lustiger
(too old 79)

Oscar Andres Rodriguez Maradiaga
(doesn't deal well with media)

Francis Arinze
(Black and ultra conservative not to keen with islam)

So my thoughts are either Francis Arinze or Dionigi Tettamanzi but I'd lay
money on Dionigi Tettamanzi
Old October 26th 04, 12:45 PM
xxxnospamxxx

What a great response!
Yet, like 80% of the other post on this board, it will go without a simple
"Thank you". Everybody wants to know how this person is in-person and that
person is in-person, how this person signs through the mail....but nobody post
how it went. Rarely do we see appreciation. Sad.
Old October 26th 04, 04:49 PM
dahoov2

Yep; that's why I hardly posts stuff anymore (successes and such).
Never a response (there are two or three people nice enough to email
me, but the vast majority don't say thanks). In the past I've sent
people things . . . physical, photos, addresses, information or
whatever and also have gone out of my way, spending up to a half an
hour to research addresses and don't get a thanks. The cure is
simple; don't do it anymore! I remember those two or three people
pretty much exclusively now. Hardly anyone ever comments about
people's successes either. The only time anyone gets feedback is when
people WANT that for themselves; I guess it's a selfish hobby. Shame
is right.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old October 26th 04, 08:42 PM
Gummby3

I read the post that was made and found it informative. Considering I'm not
Catholic, it kind of went over my head though. The only cardinals that I
know of are playing baseball right now. I appreciate the effort taken to
inform the group though.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"xxxnospamxxx" wrote in message
What a great response!
Yet, like 80% of the other post on this board, it will go without a simple
"Thank you". Everybody wants to know how this person is in-person and that
person is in-person, how this person signs through the mail....but nobody

post
how it went. Rarely do we see appreciation. Sad.

---

Old October 27th 04, 12:18 AM
xxxnospamxxx

The only time anyone gets feedback is when people WANT that for themselves; I
guess it's a selfish hobby.

Exactly. I've been guilty of not posting my in-person experiances as well,
mainly because the first few times I did...no one replied. I guess no one
cared. LOL!

I went through a period where I decided to respond to a few people asking about
in-persons habits and...as usual...I didn't get one "Thanks!"

I won't name names but there is one person in this group and for every 20
in-person habits he request...we might get 1 account of how it went. LOL!

You just gotta laugh. :-)