Two Parkers Found in a Drawer

Old March 31st 07, 02:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
AndyH

Default Two Parkers Found in a Drawer

Can you help me identify these two Parker pens found in a drawer
recently.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343473@N00/440706167/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343473@N00/440704852/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343473@N00/440705951/

I immediately thought the the burgundy one was a 65 when I picked it
up but the nib is all wrong. It is a cartridge pen. On the underside
of the pen on the plastic under the nib there is a B.

The gold one has me completely flumoxed though. There is some writing
around the cap - Parker - France and in a couple of places (between
the Parker and France) what looks like a square with something in it
but my eyes are too bad to work out what it is and I am in a place
which does not have a magnifying glass.

These will undoubtedly be cheap pens, but they have pricked an
interest in me!

Thanks

Andy

Old March 31st 07, 03:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
AndyH

On Mar 31, 2:51 pm, "AndyH" wrote:
[...]

Through the power of technology - a digicam set to macro and
Photoshop set to zoom I know what the markings are around the lip of
the cap: -

P (Up Arrow) P

and

IIN

Does this mean anything to anyone?

Old March 31st 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Stephen Hust

"AndyH" wrote:

Can you help me identify these two Parker pens found in a drawer
recently.

The burgundy one looks like a Parker 45, the gold one like a Parker
95.

http://www.stylophilesonline.com/archive/jan03/0645.htm

http://www.penhero.com/PenGallery/Parker/Parker95.htm

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
Old March 31st 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
AndyH

On 31 Mar, 18:14, Stephen Hust wrote:
"AndyH" wrote:
Can you help me identify these two Parker pens found in a drawer
recently.

The burgundy one looks like a Parker 45, the gold one like a Parker
95.

http://www.stylophilesonline.com/archive/jan03/0645.htm

http://www.penhero.com/PenGallery/Parker/Parker95.htm

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.

Thanks Steve.

I am sure that you are right with the 45.

I have not heard of the 95 so I will have a look around on the net

Thanks again

Parker 51 versus other parkers Edward Pens & Pencils 4 October 22nd 04 02:25 AM
Latest Cash Drawer Find DownQuark Coins 7 August 19th 04 12:19 AM
Great Mandarin and Lapis Parkers closing on ebay sunday eve JonR529 Pens & Pencils 0 March 13th 04 03:21 AM
Old vs. new Parkers? Timothy R. Bonine, M.D. Pens & Pencils 4 March 2nd 04 07:44 PM
Nice Vintage Parkers with stub nibs, etc. Closing Sun eve on ebay JonR529 Pens & Pencils 0 July 19th 03 09:06 PM