"In The Mail" 8/28/04

Old August 29th 04, 01:48 AM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" 8/28/04

Well a strange mail day to end a strange mail week but with any successful day
we will take it.

First a couple of return to senders:

Jeffrey Crompton- - retired basketball ???? any ideas ????
1624 Eagles Landing Blvd; Apt 86
Tallahassee, Fl 32308-1557
stamped: unable to foward

Ron Carter - retired basketball ???? any ideas ????
6245 Bristol Parkway; Ste 201
Culver City, Ca 90230-6983
Apparently this is a professional mail receiving center and they never heard of
him.

Walt Downing - retired football ???? any idea ????
516 E Mohawk Drive
Malvern, Oh 44644-9505
stamped: unable to forward

But also a couple of successes to report:

And this included a pretty fun non sports success.

Although I had received a success several years ago from this guy I have been
trying to build a collection of playbills so figured we would try him on
broadway and it was quite the success.

Larry Storch (F-Troop fame)
c/o Ethel Barrymore Theatre
New York, Ny 10036
sent 8/19/04
received 8/28/04
received the Playbill I asked for signed, as well as an 8x10 bw inscribed
signed photo and two signed index cards

and then of course the sports successes today were from:

FOOTBALL

Keith Denson - New York Jets
28024 Eagle Peak Avenue
Canyon Country, Ca 91387
SENT 8/20/04
RECEIVED 8/28/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

BASEBALL

Bobby Cuellar
705 E 6th Street
Alice, Tx 78332-4651
sent 8/16/04
received 8/29/04
rec'd 2 sports cards signed that he sent. did not sign my index cards

GOLF

Scott McCarron
C/O pga
sent 3/10/04