Uk Coin Picture site update

Old April 23rd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Clayton

Default Uk Coin Picture site update

I have recently updated my UK Coin Pictures website

http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk

There is now an index by monarch as well as by denomination,
so that after choosing say Queen Anne you go to

http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/qa

which is a page showing the denominations for which pictures are available.

The images for a number of nickel-brass 3d, halfpenny and shilling coins
have been updated and improved. A new large lis version of the 1711 Queen Anne
sixpence, and also a superb 1881 halfcrown have also been added.

All suggestions for further improvements, and particularly good images
of coins not shown therein, are very welcome.

Indexing coins of monarchs earlier than Charles I will take a bit longer.

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
Old April 23rd 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message
I have recently updated my UK Coin Pictures website

http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk

....and may I take the opportunity to thank you *once again*, Tony, for
making such a valuable resource available to all. I find myself frequently
using your site for reference purposes.

Cheers from the Antipodes...

--
Jeff R.

update coin site Willem Kooi Coins 0 March 8th 07 06:34 PM
Coin site update Petercoins Coins 0 March 13th 05 01:09 PM
Coin site update Peter Edwards Coins 0 March 13th 05 12:59 PM
UK Coin Site Update tony Coins 2 January 31st 04 02:31 PM
coin site update Willem K. Coins 0 November 4th 03 11:12 AM