FA: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN & X-MEN COMICS CLOSING TODAY! (4/22)

Old April 22nd 04, 12:10 PM
W. R. Collectibles

Default FA: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN & X-MEN COMICS CLOSING TODAY! (4/22)

We certainly hope the week has been treating you well. We've got a nice
selection of raw and certified ASMs closing Thursday and we invite you to
review and place your strongest offers on them!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 327 VF 8.0 MAGNETO C/APP Starts at $1.99 BIN $4.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 330 VF 8.0 PUNISHER C/STORY Starts at $1.99 BIN $3.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 331 VF+ 8.5 PUNISHER C/STORY Starts at $1.99 BIN $3.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 333 VF+ 8.5 VENOM C/STORY Starts at $1.99 BIN $5.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

And we have (as always) a few X-men books floating about both Silver and
Bronze period.

X-MEN 35 VG 4.0 SPIDER-MAN XOVER 1ST CHANGLING Currently $13.76
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

X-MEN 36 VG 4.0 MEKANO LIVES TEAM COVER Starts at $9.99 BIN $15.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

X-MEN 47 FN- 5.5 BEAST & ICEMAN COVER Starts at $9.99 BIN $20.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

X-MEN 66 FN 6.0 LAST NEW STORY HULK C/APP Starts at $9.99 BIN $25.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 136 VF/NM 9.0 DARK PHOENIX Currently at $11.01
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 137 NM- 9.2 DEATH OF PHOENIX Currently at $9.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 138 NM 9.4 CYCLOPS LEAVES TEAM Currently at $11.01
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 140 VF/NM 9.0 ALPHA FLIGHT DISBANDS Starts at $9.99 BIN $30.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 143 NM 9.4 LAST JOHN BYRNE ISSUE Starts at $9.99 BIN $25.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 144 NM+ 9.6 MAN THING APP Starts at $9.99 BIN $20.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

And the CGC certified Amazing Spider-Man issues with commentary from Ray:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 10 FN/VF 7.0 1ST APP ENFORCERS NR! Currently at $251.50.
Steve Ditko artwork and the first appearance of Big Man and the Enforcers.
This one really has me stumped! GPA ranks it as a solid $400-$500 book!
Help!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 122 CGC 9.4 DEATH OF GRN GOBLIN, NR! Currently at
$481.99. One of the Bronze Age keys for any Spider-Man collection this issue
features artwork from Romita Sr. and Gil Kane. A little miscut along the top
margin but a clean and bright copy.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 129 CGC 9.4 1ST PUNISHER & JACKAL NR Currently at
$721.00. Interior pages are off-white. Gil Kane on the cover with Ross Andru
contributing some of the page art. Gerry Conway writes the script. Best
wishes to the winner, because good movie or bad, you still get a beautiful
copy of a great spidey issue and to top it off, I will throw in a Marvel
Milestone Edition reprint of ASM #129. Now if that don't get you to buy I
honestly don't know what will!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 150 CGC 9.6 MINOR ANN ISSUE NO RES! Currently at $270.00.
Interior pages are off-white to white. Gil Kane, Mike Esposito, and Frank
Giacoia art. Archie Goodwin writes the script. This would make a nice
addition to your collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:MESSE:IT&rd=1

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 157 CGC 9.6 DOCTOR OCTOPUS NO RES! Currently at $118.35.
Interior pages are off-white to white. John Romita contributes the cover
work for this issue while Ross Andru and Mike Esposito handle the page art.
Len Wein writes the script. A Doc Ock storyline that will probably
appreciate some after the movie release. This would make a nice addition to
your collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 200 CGC 9.8 ORIG RETOLD NO RESERVE! Currently at $127.50.
Interior pages are off-white to white. Keith Pollard and Jim Mooney
artwork.Spidey's origin is retold and Peter gets the opportunity to gain
revenge on the thug that killed Uncle Ben. Peter's inner struggle between
justice and vengeance is well-written.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

We certainly hope there's something there for you tomorrow and if not, we'll
just have to try harder next time! Good luck and if nothing in this
newsletter suits you, you can always take a peek at all the books we have
listed on eBay by using this link:

http://stores.ebay.com/W-R-Collectib... splayZ2QQtZkm

Thanks again!

Ray