HAPPY NEW YEARS! - Autographs

Old January 1st 05, 11:52 PM
Todd F.

Default HAPPY NEW YEARS! - Autographs

I have received many emails asking where I have been. Well, I've been on
hiatus from the newsgroup for a while. My internet provider changed news
servers which screwed up a few things. Some people were able to access
certain newsgroups while others weren't. This is one that I could not get
into. Nor, did I want to bother with Google Groups etc. I finally sat down,
erased my newsgroup settings, edited my registry removing certain things,
and resubscribed. Now it works. I let my ISP know what I did and they
replied they knew how to fix it but couldn't tell others due to if they
messed up their computer they were liable. LOL.. It's a Windows problem they
claim. Well, I'm glad to be back.

I forgot where I left off when it comes to posting my autograph successes so
here it goes. All the scans can be seen in the My Successes section at the
below website.

Clive Barker ISB, Clive Barker ISB, Clive Barker ISB, Clive Barker IS Poster
In-Person Via Book Signing
XX / XX / XX
10 / 26 / 04
Author / Artist.

Kevin Nash IS Polaroid
Kevin Nash 8x10 ISCP
Kevin Nash 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON At RVDs 5 Star Comics
XX / XX / XX
10 / 23 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

Derek Luke IS DVD Cover
IN-PERSON at my job.
XX / XX / XX
10 / 22 / 04
Antwone Fisher, Pieces of April, Biker Boyz, Spartan, Friday Night Lights.

Alexandra York / Terri Runnels 8x10 SCP
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
10 / 14 / 04
Wrestling Diva.

Dawn Marie 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
10 / 12 / 04
WWE Diva.

Patricia Barry 5x7 SP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
Our Gang / The Little Rascals.

Ned Wertimer 8x10 ISP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
The Jeffersons.

Donny Most, Anson Williams 8x10 ISP
Donny Most, Anson Williams 8x10 ISP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
Happy Days.

Bill Daily & Larry Hagman 8x10 ISP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
I Dream of Jeannie.

Larry Hagman 8x10 ISCP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
I Dream of Jeannie, Dallas.

Don Stroud 8x10 ISP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
The Buddy Holly Story.

Joyce DeWitt 8x10 ISP
Joyce DeWitt 8x10 ISP
Joyce DeWitt 8x10 ISCP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
Three's Company.

Ken Norton 8x10 ISCP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
Professional Boxer.

Candace Kita 8x10 ISCP
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
10 / 02 / 04
Plaboy Playmate.

Johnny Polo 8x10 ISCP
Won Via Ravens Auction at his auction
XX / XX / XX
11 / 30 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

Scotty Flamingo 8x10 ISCP
Won Via Ravens Auction at his auction
XX / XX / XX
11 / 30 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

Molly Ringwald 8x10 ISCP
c/o Modern Orthodox, c/o Dodgers Stages Stage 3, 340 West 50th St., New
York, NY 10019
11 / 18 / 04
11 / 30 / 04
The Facts of Life, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink.

Ice-T 8x10 SP
c/o Law And Order:Special Victims Unit,23rd Street And Hudson River,New
York, NY 10011
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 29 / 04
Musical Artist. Leprechaun in The Hood.

Joe Pantoliano 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON VIA PAL. THANKS MAN!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 29 / 04
Empire of The Sun, The Goonies, Ready To Rumble, The Handler Dr. Vegas,
MASH.

John Schneider 8x10 ISP, John Schneider 8x10 ISCP
c/o Trail's End Productions, Inc, 4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd #569, Westlake
Village, CA 91361
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 27 / 04
The Dukes of Hazzard, Smallville.

Erica Durance 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON VIA PAL. THANKS TIM!!!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 26 / 04
Smallville - Lois Lane.

Nancy McKeon 8x10 ISP
P.O. Box 6778, Burbank, CA 91510
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 23 / 04
Facts of Life.

Jim Ross 8x10 ISCP
c/o WWE, Titan Towers, 1241 East Main Street, P.O. Box 3857, Stamford, CT
06902
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 20 / 04
WWE Commentator.

John Melendez 8x10 ISP
ADDRESS Emailed Him at his site.
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 19 / 04
Howard Stern, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

Jose Feliciano 8x10 ISP

11 / 10 / 04
11 / 18 / 04
Musical Artist.

Kathy Najimy 8x10 ISP
11684 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604-2699
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 06 / 04
Sister Act, King of The Hill.

Carmen Luvana 8x10 ISCP
Carmen Luvana 8x10 ISCP
Carmen Luvana 8x10 ISCP
Carmen Luvana 8x10 ISCP
Carmen Luvana 8x10 ISCP
Carmen Luvana 8x10 ISCP
Carmen Luvana IS Polaroid
Carmen Luvana IS Polaroid
Carmen Luvana Signed DVD
In-Person at a club.
XX / XX / XX
11 / 05 / 04
Adult Filmstar.

Tiffany 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Musical Artist.

Candace Kita 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Playboy Playmate.

Julie Benz 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Angel.

Sam Jones 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Flash Gordon.

Cindy Williams / Penny Marshall 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Laverne & Shirley.

Catherine Bach 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
The Dukes of Hazzard - Daisy Duke.

Dean Stockwell 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Quantum Leap.

Linda Blair 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
The Exorcist.

Ernie Hudson 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Ghostbusters, 10-8.

Bill Mumy 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal. THANKS TOM!
XX / XX / XX
11 / 04 / 04
Twilight Zone, Lost In Space.

Regina King 5x7 ISP
13701 Riverside Drive, 8th Floor, Sherman Oaks CA 91423
11 / 01 / 03
11 / 03 / 04
Tv Show - 227.

Judith Light 8x10 ISP
c/o ICM, 8942 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
12 / 16 / 03
11 / 03 / 04
Who's The Boss.

Clive Barker 8x10 ISCP
Clive Barker 8x10 ISCP
9332 Readcrest Dr., Beverly Hills CA 90210
11 / 01 / 04
11 / 03 / 04
Author.

Angela Watson 8x10 ISP
P.O. Box 115, Hollywood, CA 90078-0115
11 / 01 / 03
11 / 03 / 04
Tv Show - Step by Step.

Alicia Rio IS Christmas Card
N/A
XX / XX / XX
12 / 20 / 04
Adult Film Star. HOF.

Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey 8x10 ISCP
Mary Carey IS DVD Disc
Mary Carey IS DVD Cover
Mary Carey IS Polaroid
In-Person at a club
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Adult Film Star. Ran for Governor of California.

Butch Fletcher 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

Dexter Poindexter 8x10 ISCP
Dexter Poindexter IS Pocket Protector
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

Justin The Iceman Wade 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

Kris Synz 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Professional Wrestler.

The Mat Maniac
Harsh
Izzy Blackwell
Reid Reign
Billy Boh
Lightfoot
Shorty Biggs
Joker
Justin Keenan Wade
Dirty Dick Brody
Dexter Poindexter
Malkavius
Average Joe
Cory Pillman
Dr. Harvey Cornell IV
Kurt Styles
Wyld Chylde
Spoiled Steven Kennedy
Sly
Butch Fletcher
Mephisto Autographed Signed Sheet
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Professional Wrestlers.

The Mat Maniac ISC (Index Card)
The Mat Maniac 4x5 ISCP
The Mat Maniac 4x5 ISCP
The Mat Maniac 8x10 ISCP
The Mat Maniac Signed Sheet
The Mat Maniac and Beast 8x10 ISP
The Mat Maniac and Beast 8x10 ISCP
In-Person Via Pal
XX / XX / XX
12 / 17 / 04
Professional Wrestler and Manager.

Adrien Brody 8x10 ISCP
c/o King Kong
11 / 24 / 04
12 / 16 / 04
The Pianist.

Andy Serkis 8x10 ISCP, Andy Serkis 8x10 ISCP
c/o King Kong
11 / 24 / 04
12 / 13 / 04
Lord Of The Rings.

Jack Black 8x10 ISCP
c/o King Kong
11 / 24 / 04
12 / 12 / 04
School of Rock.

Haruo Nakajima 5x7 SP
c/o Is Matsuoka Toho Co.
1-2-1 Yuraka-cho, Chiyoda-Ku
Tokyo 100
Japan

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old January 2nd 05, 09:58 AM
JosesAutograph

Glad to see ya back Todd. We missed ya!!!!
JOSE R.
Jose's Celebrity Central
http://www.josescelebritycentral.com

Old January 2nd 05, 03:02 PM