2004 - My Collection brought me...

Old January 1st 05, 03:46 PM
pe2

Default 2004 - My Collection brought me...

Ok-

2004 was a great year for me for in persons:

Met the following:
Howard Morris - Andy Griffith
Elinor Donahue - Andy
Maggie Peterson - Andy
Dean Webb - The Dillards
Rodney Dillard - The Dillards
Don Knotts - Andy
David Browning - "Mayberry Deputy"
Cathy Bach - Dukes of Hazzard
Sonny Shroyer - Dukes
Ben Jones - Dukes (no autograph, this time)
Jimmy Best - Andy Griffith/Dukes
The Following Wrestling Stars:
Magnum TA
Jimmy Garvin
Tully Blanchard
JJ Dillion
Ole and Arn Anderson
Ricky Steamboat
Ricky Morton
Robert Gibson
Gary Hart
Bob Caudle
Harley Race
David Flair
Masked Superstar/Demolition Axe (same guy)
Paul Jones
David Crockett
Penny Banner
Authentic Purchased:
Anthony Michael Hall (Trading card insert)
Ally Sheedy (trading card insert)
Emilio Estevez (trading card insert)
Regis Philbin (trading card insert)
Charlie Sheen (trading card insert)
Molly Ringwald (endorsed check)
Judd Nelson (authentic 8x10)
David Prowse (authentic 8x10)
Paul Gleason (authentic 8x10)
Carrie Fisher (authentic 8x10)
2004 Dale Jr. (press pass insert)
TTM: Sally Field - signed "Smokey DVD sleeve"
Teresa Earnhardt

Thats about it and Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old January 1st 05, 06:05 PM
dahoov2

Some good ones! Not a devastating year for sure. Here's mine
(generically; I'm not including artists and gamers uncredited actors
in films like LOTR and Potter and crew

Through the mail:

Adrian Zmed (70's Icon/Actor/Voice Artist)
Axel Dench (Wookie/Professional Basketball player)
Jason Isaacs
Alan Rickman
Bonnie Wright (Harry Potter)
Warwick Davis
Lee Ingleby (Harry Potter)
Racquel Welch
Treva Etienne (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Spencer Breslin
Damien O'Hare (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Jack Davenport (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Stephen Ure (Lord of the Rings)
Geoffrey Rush (Pirates of the Caribbean etc)
McKenzie Crook (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Claudia Christian
Robert Hardy (Harry Potter)
Jerry Bruckheimer
Jonathon Hales
Bruce Parkes (Lord of the Rings)
Nina Young (Harry Potter)
Kevin McNalley (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Tatyana Yassukovich
Marsha Thomason
John Noble (Lord of the Rings)
Michael Gambdon (Harry Potter)
David Wenham (Lord of the Rings)
Paul Nicholas (70's Icon/Singer/Actor)
Pernilla August (Star Wars)
Dina Walters (Actress Haunted Mansion/Freaky Friday etc)
Bruce Parkes (LOTR)
Dakin Matthews
Lee Hartley (LOTR)
Nathaniel Parker (sctor Haunted Mansion etc)
Mickey Dolenz
Thomas Robbins (LOTR)
Brian Cox (Troy and tons more)
Isaac Singleton (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Neil Fanning
Adrienne Barbeau
Dame Judi Dench
Tina Majorino (Andre, Waterworld, Corina/Conrina)
David Kelly (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory etc)
Freddie Davies (Harry Potter)
Jamie Waylett (Harry Potter)
David Baillie (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Sam Kelly (LOTR)
Martin Jarvis
Guy Siner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Dylan Lewis (Star Wars, Big Brother Winner, Aussie Pop star)
Giles New (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Diane Kruger (Troy etc)
Brenden Gleeson (Troy etc)
Roger Lloyd-Pack (Harry Potter)
Sarah McLeod (LOTR)
Saffron Burrows (Troy etc)
Danielle Taylor/Tabor (Harry Potter)
Lee Arenberg (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Alan Bennett (Star Wars/Harry Potter etc)
Mads Mikkelson (King Arthur etc)
Emma Thompson (British Actress)
John Bach (LOTR)
Barry Robertson (Star Wars)
Charlotte Skeotch (Harry Potter)
Chris Parker (British Actor/Idol/Harry Potter) Hope he's ok!
Daisy Bates (British Actress/Harry Potter)
Jeremy Howard (Galaxy Quest, Haunted Mansion etc)
Aubree Miller Ewok films (Thanks for your help Dean!)
Ken Stott (King Arthur)
Val Kilmer
Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray/ET)
Ralph Johnson (LOTR)
Dave Barclay (Star Wars/Cats and Dogs etc)
Ioan Grufford (King Arthur etc)
Emma Deakin (LOTR)
Pam Ferris (Harry Potter)
Rosamund Pike (James Bond/Harry Potter)
Gore Verbinski
Louis Doyle (Harry Potter)
Stephanie Cole (British Actress)
Ron Turcott (Jockey-Secretariat)
Alan Ladd Jr
Graham Crowden (British Actor)

In person

REO Speedwagon (two of them)
Nelson Brothers
Peter Frampton and John Regan
Huey Lewis and Stef Burns
Ben Vereen
Alan Lee

Trades/exchanges/purchases/gifts

Mark Goddard (Lost in Space) - Ed Bedrick's Auction I believe
Marta Kristen (Lost in Space) - authentic Irwin Allen autographed card
Jonathon Harris (lost in Space) - Ebay Auction
Sharon Stone - Autograph World Auction
Howard Shore (Lord of the Rings/film composer) -gift from someone
whose business he got his tux cleaned at for Academy Awards...
June Lockhart (Lost in Space) authentic Irwin Allen autographed card
Paul Reubens Autograph World Auction
Bob May (Lost in Space) authentic Irwin Allen autographed card
Bob Tufeld (Lost in Space) authentic Irwin Allen autographed card
Micharl Kingma (Wookie/Professional Basketball player) - Exchange
Ian Holm (Lord of the Rings) Authentic Topps autographed card
Brian Sergent (Lord of the Rings) -trade
Ben Price (British Actor) - gift
Candy Clarke - Ebay Auction
Harry Sinclair (LOTR) - Convention purchase
Paul Norell (LOTR) - Convention Purchase
Liv Tyler - Authentic Topps autographed card
Yakov Smirnoff - Russian Comedian - Gift from friend who got it in
person at a show
Emma Watson - trade
Stephen Boyle (Star Wars) - bought from SW Collector/friend
Richard Robinson (Star Wars) Bought from SW collector/Friend
Richard Harris (Harry Potter/British Actor) Bought from SW
collector/Friend
Keisha Castle Hughes - private signing
Karl Urban (LOTR) Authentic Topps Autograph card
Brett McKenzie (LOTR) Authentic Topps Autograph card
Bernard Hill (LOTR) Authentic Topps Autograph card
Robyn Malcolm - (LOTR) Convention purchase thanks for your help Jason
Verne Troyer (Harry Potter/Austin Powers) Convention purchase; thanks
for your help Bob
Viggo Mortensen - Authentic Topps Autograph card
Isaac Singleton - signed Jersey for hubby for Xmas
William "the Fridge" Perry signed Bears helmet for hubby for Xmas
Book signed by Dirk/Clive Cussler and Illustrator for hubby for Xmas
-bookstore signing

PP's/Autopens/Secretarials Received ttm
Tim Allen
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Robbie Coltrane
Mary Kate and Ashley Olseen

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old January 2nd 05, 12:53 AM
Todd F.

That's cool man! . Hey, BTW - You're one of the reasons why I figured out
how to fix my newsgroup problem and get back on here.. LOL. Thanks!

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com