Star Collector Mailbox - 5/4

Old May 5th 04, 12:36 AM
Gummby3

Default Star Collector Mailbox - 5/4

Second day in a row with a yellow envelope in the box. I hope the lid
doesn't come off because of over use. haha

Anne Heche [actress 'Psycho'; 'Volcano']
c/o Twentieth Century
American Airlines Theatre
227 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
[sent 3/13 - 5/4] - 52 days
[8x10 signed color photo I sent]

I'll have the scan up later tonight. I'm not sure what her signature is
supposed to look like though. I'm assuming it's real. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
http://www.star-collector.net
Autograph Authentication Guide
http://www.star-collector.net/authenticationguide.htm

---

Old May 5th 04, 01:33 AM
Robert de Ridder

Well yours does look very different fromt the rest.

"Gummby3" gummby3@txucom SPAM sucks remove to respond to me .net schreef
in bericht ...

Old May 5th 04, 01:54 AM
Gummby3

To be honest, the first thing I thought when I saw it was secretarial
because of how clean the writing was. I'm hoping that she just had some
free time and was pressured or rushed. I'm trying to find an in-person to
compare with, but striking out.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
http://www.star-collector.net
Autograph Authentication Guide
http://www.star-collector.net/authenticationguide.htm

l...

Old May 5th 04, 02:06 AM
Dan C

Try this: http://www.autographworld.com/sigs/show2.asp?item=528

Unfortunately, it makes yours look like it's a secretarial. I've actually
suspected that most of her TTM are secretarial anyway. The first sig I got
from her when she was first on Broadway in Proof more closely matches that
example than any other TTM sig, including my second one. But who knows.

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

Old May 5th 04, 02:13 AM
Robert de Ridder

Well, there's this one:
http://www.autographworld.com/sigs/show2.asp?item=528

"Gummby3" schreef in bericht

Old May 5th 04, 03:30 AM
Bcoton

We've talked about this thread a few weeks ago with Dan. Check out his website-
I happen to agree with his conclusions, which were very intelligently
supported. The sec theory also matches with recent things I've heard and seen.