Nathan Tardif's sterling overlay pens

Old September 28th 04, 01:45 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:36:29 +0800, "Free Citizen"
wrote:

I think it is not important whether he complains or not. But I do believe he
would do much better with a better weaved website.

That is an opinion. Is he unhappy? Does he need more business? If the
answer to both is no, then all that can be said is that the people
browsing his site might be happier if he spent more time and/or money
on it. If he is not living for the next person to tell him how great
his web site is and it accomplishes what he wants and needs, then his
web site is what it needs to be.

And at that point if he takes one second or centavo and puts it into
his web site instead of personal time or on a good bottle of wine or
whatever, the effort and money is wasted.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old September 29th 04, 07:09 AM
Free Citizen

"Curtis L. Russell" wrote in message

[snip]

That is an opinion. Is he unhappy? Does he need more business? If the
answer to both is no, then all that can be said is that the people
browsing his site might be happier if he spent more time and/or money
on it. If he is not living for the next person to tell him how great
his web site is and it accomplishes what he wants and needs, then his
web site is what it needs to be.

And at that point if he takes one second or centavo and puts it into
his web site instead of personal time or on a good bottle of wine or
whatever, the effort and money is wasted.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

I think that is a question only Nathan can answer. But I can't imagine
anyone who is in business would not want better exposure. Especially when he
profess to do a good service in promoting the use of fountain pen. If I were
to meet him in person, I would tell him frankly what I think about his
website. Not to offend but as a constructive criticisms. In the end, I am
sure he would agree with me that a better weaved site would go a long way in
promoting his products and services. Ultimately, further the cause that he
believes in.
--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

Old September 29th 04, 01:57 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:09:35 +0800, "Free Citizen"
wrote:

I think that is a question only Nathan can answer. But I can't imagine
anyone who is in business would not want better exposure.

Well, I personally know a few banjo makers and a luthier that don't.
They are backlogged in what they are doing, they are already doing
what they want in life, and a better web site would only produce more
people placing demands on their time and expecting responses that they
don't have time to make.

If you can't imagine that, you need an upgrade on your imagination
machine.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old September 29th 04, 02:12 PM
PENMART01

Curtis L. Russell writes:

"Free Citizen" wrote:

I can't imagine anyone who is in business would not want better exposure.

Self praise, like a fancy schmancy website, is no recommendation.

Nathan's reputation precedes him.

Well, I personally know a few banjo makers and a luthier that don't.
They are backlogged in what they are doing, they are already doing
what they want in life, and a better web site would only produce more
people placing demands on their time and expecting responses that they
don't have time to make.

If you can't imagine that, you need an upgrade on your imagination
machine.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon