Spark Token Deliveries so far...

Old June 24th 04, 09:06 AM
Kyle Mutcher

Default Spark Token Deliveries so far...

Hi Folks,
So far the Sparks have made it to Scotland, Australia, Alaska, and I believe
Maryland. From what I can see, the postal service works from the fringes of
civilization inward.

(just kidding folks)
Kyle.

Old June 24th 04, 09:15 AM
A.Gent

"Kyle Mutcher" wrote in message
news
Hi Folks,
So far the Sparks have made it to Scotland, Australia, Alaska, and I believe
Maryland. From what I can see, the postal service works from the fringes of
civilization inward.

(just kidding folks)
Kyle.

No...
I got mine in Australia pretty early, so plainly they're being delivered to the most
advanced societies first...

(Do I need to add a ;-) ? )

--
Jeff R.

Old June 24th 04, 10:43 AM
f b

Hi Folks,
So far the Sparks have made it to Scotland, Australia, Alaska, and I
believe Maryland. From what I can see, the postal service works from the
fringes of civilization inward.
(just kidding folks)
Kyle.
No...
I got mine in Australia pretty early, so plainly they're being delivered
to the most advanced societies first...
(Do I need to add a ;-) ? )
--
Jeff R.
Don't need one for me Jeff!
Doris
"home is where you hang your heart"

~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Old June 24th 04, 11:13 AM
A.Gent

"f b" wrote in message
"home is where you hang your heart"

~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Hi Doris.
Long time no...

For those who haven't looked yet, here's some scans of the tokens:
http://mendosus.com/tokens.html (Kyle's scans)
http://mendosus.com/tokens2.html (My scans with COA)

Keep it up Celator Kyle!

--
Jeff R.

Old June 25th 04, 03:08 PM
George D

Kyle Mutcher wrote:
Hi Folks,
So far the Sparks have made it to Scotland, Australia, Alaska, and I believe
Maryland. From what I can see, the postal service works from the fringes of
civilization inward.

(just kidding folks)
Kyle.

Not received hare in Arizona in the good US of A yet.

I guess you are right and our postal service is slowing down a bunch.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old June 26th 04, 12:49 AM
Ed Hendricks

"George D" wrote in message

Not received hare in Arizona in the good US of A yet.

I guess you are right and our postal service is slowing down a bunch.

--
George D

Got mine today here on the beautiful central coast of California. Great
job, Kyle.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 26th 04, 04:14 AM
George D

George D wrote:
Kyle Mutcher wrote:

Hi Folks,
So far the Sparks have made it to Scotland, Australia, Alaska, and I
believe
Maryland. From what I can see, the postal service works from the
fringes of
civilization inward.

(just kidding folks)
Kyle.

Not received hare in Arizona in the good US of A yet.

I guess you are right and our postal service is slowing down a bunch.

Got here today friday.

Old June 26th 04, 04:23 PM
Edwin Johnston

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
"George D" wrote in message

Not received hare in Arizona in the good US of A yet.

I guess you are right and our postal service is slowing down a bunch.

--
George D

Got mine today here on the beautiful central coast of California. Great
job, Kyle.

Received mines 2day, deepinaharta Houston. This as a result of two-way snail
mail.
Lovely token, my first hot-struck silver hammered piece. It's got a sort of
psychedelia goin' on, what with the glints of copper around the edges and
within certain roughnesses on the face. Seems very well struck and all the
inscribed legends are intact. I'm #67.
To me, it's a nice symbol of unity while members of this NG face legal
hassles for expressing themselves.

Spark Token Shipments Kyle Mutcher Coins 0 June 13th 04 07:44 PM
RCC One Spark Token Updates Kyle Mutcher Coins 3 June 9th 04 05:06 AM
FA: Roman Style, Hand made "Good For" token Kyle Mutcher Coins 1 January 7th 04 01:39 AM
two scrupples token Davidkac Coins 5 October 27th 03 03:04 PM
Letter to the Calder family with token Chrysta Wilson Coins 11 October 16th 03 03:19 PM