Mr. Tracy Barber: Stamp Faggott.

Old April 16th 05, 06:56 PM

Default Mr. Tracy Barber: Stamp Faggott.

On 16 Apr 2005 06:25:58 -0000, er
(Officer Mills) wrote:

Leave my son alone, or else!!!

Or else what? You may attempt to introduce me to your less than
"sordid and sundry" friends?

Officer Mills, you are a disgrace to Gay Pride. Maybe you and your
son can renew your friendship at the next protest, but I doubt it.

Not even the worst gay people would accept you in their confidence.

Good luck on living alone!

.... I have some stamps to attend to...

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old April 16th 05, 11:24 PM
Roger Smith

wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:24:24 -0400, "SEKT"
wrote:

hmm.. maybe it's just me, but should you all be just banned from this
newsgroup?

Yeah, maybe it could be you. Since you're new around here and haven't
been through all this yet.

But, since you're new here, I can let you slide. As far as the trolls
go, I can't speak for them.

Me, I've been here since the mid-90s.

....and you still feed trolls. Shame on you.

Roger

Old April 16th 05, 11:33 PM

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:24:10 GMT, "Roger Smith"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

hmm.. maybe it's just me, but should you all be just banned from this
newsgroup?

Yeah, maybe it could be you. Since you're new around here and haven't
been through all this yet.

But, since you're new here, I can let you slide. As far as the trolls
go, I can't speak for them.

Me, I've been here since the mid-90s.

...and you still feed trolls. Shame on you.

I can't resist. They're like squirrels in the park. Pigeons over
your car. Oh well... C'est la vie, C'est la guerre, etc.

Maybe, when the topic bears YOUR name you won't be as quick with the
response above. :^P

Give it time... All armchair quarterbacks are called to active duty
at times.

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old April 17th 05, 06:36 AM
SEKT

hmm.. I did not know you were the ones who made all the rules around here,
and who gives slides to people.
I suppose I am new after all.
but good luck with your fight there.
SEKT.
wrote:

hmm.. maybe it's just me, but should you all be just banned from this
newsgroup?

Yeah, maybe it could be you. Since you're new around here and haven't
been through all this yet.

But, since you're new here, I can let you slide. As far as the trolls
go, I can't speak for them.

Me, I've been here since the mid-90s. You?

wrote in message
. ..